Who We Are
HomeLight is a venture-backed technology startup revolutionizing the $1 trillion real estate industry. Our mission is simple we empower people to achieve better outcomes during one of lifes most important events: buying or selling their home.
HomeLights technology analyzes millions of home transactions to determine which agent or cash buyer is right for you. We also offer innovative financing & closing solutions, creating an end-to-end real estate experience that's simple, certain, & satisfying.
We pride ourselves on our company culture but dont just take it from us. Weve been recognized as a best place to work by Forbes, Inc. Magazine, & the San Francisco Business Times. Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to HomeLight's goals & core values, which is a crucial element to our shared success.
Who You Are
Youre excited by working on problems at the heart of the home buying & selling experience one thats slow & in desperate need of disruption. Building long-lasting & high-quality client relationships are integral to your day-to-day work. Youre a reliable operator with an analytical mindset, eager to roll up your sleeves & drive innovation in the industry.
What Youll Do Here
You will be heavily involved in the day-to-day operations of a fast-paced, high volume, residential escrow & title insurance agency. Your efforts will directly impact the success of our Arizona transactions & branch as a whole.
- Utilize industry leading technology & streamlined operations as you service clients going through the title & escrow process.
- Create lasting relationships & partner with California's top real estate agents.
- Read & interpret contracts including lender's instructions, trust agreements, purchase contracts, & underwriting guidelines.
- Manage compliance within the branch concerning company policies, procedures, & auditing compliance.
- Five years of stellar escrow processing experience.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Technical knowledge of the closing process, TRID, & CFPB requirements are required.
- Microsoft Suite & Google Suite proficient.