At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
The Workplace Operations Specialist is responsible for providing exceptional operational & facilities support, ensuring a comfortable, productive working environment & inclusive, delightful experience for all team members.
We are looking for someone that possesses a strong ability to prioritize & execute tasks in alignment with the overall goals of the team, feels comfortable making decisions in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, has a growth mindset & knows how to stay self-motivated with a positive attitude.
- Be the face of the Workplace Operations team for both office & field locations, providing first class customer service for Lyft team members based in & visiting the office & field locations
- Manage Workplace vendor operations & relationships for services related to day-to-day Workplace maintenance & events (e.g. janitorial, furniture, food/beverage, plants, etc.)
- Act as the primary point of contact for property manager & building security; partner with the Physical Security team to assess, solve for or escalate Workplace-related physical security issues
- Manage inventory of all Workplace supplies & place orders as needed
- Perform regular floor walks daily to ensure all conference rooms & shared spaces are neat, organized & in general working order, escalating issues as applicable
- Manage incoming & outgoing mail/shipment process within the all workplaces
- Utilize Zendesk ticketing platform to field & resolve inbound Workplace requests & inquiries for all office & field locations; escalating to Workplace Operations Lead when necessary
- Partner with HR, EBPs, & IT teams to assist with onboarding & offboarding tasks for new & departing team members
- Maintain consistent & clear communication with other Workplace team members in regards to any facilities or security related concerns
- Partner with leadership on site to provide facilities support for Lyft events
- Other site specific duties required by the property in question.
- Support the Workplace Operations Lead & Manager in additional duties as necessary.
- Be aligned with Lyfts Core values: Make it Happen, Uplift Others & Be Yourself
- A passion for facilitating an overall positive employee experience through ongoing operational support
- 3+ years of customer service experience
- 1+ years of Workplace Operations experience
- Possess the ability to remain agile & multi-task effectively in a fast paced environment
- A passion for managing an overall positive employee experience through ongoing operational support
- Strong ability to manage competing priorities & projects
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills, with the ability to build relationships across departments, work collaboratively, & manage conflict constructively including but not limited to emergency situations.
- Capable of prioritizing tasks/duties as assigned & delegating tasks as needed
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive & diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state & local law.