Were currently looking for a creative & passionate Junior Copywriter to write witty & compelling copy that strategically delivers for both digital & physical channels. Reporting to our Senior Copywriter, you will be the second member of a small & nimble team amongst our broader creative team.
Youll work most closely with our Creative team & also collaborate with the Marketing, Social & E-Commerce teams.
What youll work on:
- Play a pivotal role in defining & maintaining the Brooklinen brand voice by writing clear, detailed copy that also embodies our witty & approachable personality
- Write & edit site copy including product descriptions for web; create keyword-rich content, tag lines & product descriptions to engage customers & optimize for SEO
- Write & edit compelling marketing emails, including subject lines, with the goal of maximizing open rate, click-through rate & conversion
- Work with creative team to concept campaigns & messaging across digital, print, video, & out of home channels; write & edit copy for campaigns that pushes our brand personality forward while clearly communicating product benefits
- Maintain the brand tone of voice across multiple channels, ensuring consistency in messaging while striving to push the boundaries & find new & clever ways to communicate with our customer
- Write copy for new product launches, event invites, in-store signage or any other customer or industry-facing asset
What were looking for:
- 0-2 years of copy experience (relevant internships count!), particularly in the consumer goods or e-commerce space; prior experience writing product copy as well as for email marketing, Facebook ads, & SEO a plus
- Needs to be adaptable to working on a broad range of projects (knows the difference between a compelling subject line, witty social caption & an e-commerce product description or long-form brand story)
- Someone who is smart, funny, super-organized, collaborative & enjoys wearing many hats - our perfect team member is someone who is as comfortable coming up with ideas as they are executing
- Strong attention to detail in copyediting & proofreading
Why join us?
- Our team is made up of friendly, funny, welcoming, low-ego, & passionate people -- who also happen to be great at what they do. We all know the people you work with can make or break a job & so we go to great lengths to protect this amazing culture.
- We work hard, but are well-rounded (and well-rested). Breaks to pet dogs & hang with coworkers are encouraged. So is taking vacation (weve got a $1k vacation bonus), getting out of here at a reasonable hour, Summer Fridays, & obviously getting a great night sleep (our day starts at 10am).
- Care about growth? So do we. Were growing rapidly, so weve got tons of exciting growth opportunities for our amazingly talented team. Not the type of place where you wait for your boss to quit before you can get promoted. New projects & business needs pop up every single day, & we always look internally first.
- All the other stuff youd expect - great benefits (with fully company-paid options), a 401k plan, 100% paid parental leave for ALL new parents, budget for learning & development, fun team outings, & much more.
Everyone is welcome at Brooklinen - were passionate about building a team that reflects the diversity of our community & creating an environment where our differences are celebrated.We welcome people across backgrounds, perspectives, identities, experiences, & abilities & cant wait to read your application!
At Brooklinen, we deliver simple, beautiful, high-quality home essentials at a fair price. We cut out the middlemen, brand markups, & anything that doesnt add value for our customers so they can absorb all the savings. We design our own luxury basics & bring them to you atbrooklinen.com.
Since launching 2014, Brooklinen has obtained over 40,000+ 5-star reviews & been featured in Forbes, Vogue, Fortune, New York Magazine, GQ & more.