Company Description|Job Description
PubMatic is a digital advertising technology company for premium content creators. The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers & publishers to control & maximize their digital advertising businesses. PubMatic's publisher-first approach enables advertisers to maximize ROI by reaching & engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats & devices. Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure & remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices & six data centers worldwide.
The Senior Manager FP&A t - Go to Market Support is responsible for partnering with functional leaders across the organization & support our rapidly growing organization. This position reports to the Vice President of FP&A will serve as a critical business partner to our Go To Market organization.
The Manager FP&A - Go to Market Support will build annual budgets, manage monthly rolling forecasts, & provide decision support through financial analyses to ensure optimal returns on strategic investments. This position is responsible for aggregating data & turning it into information to assist in the decision-making process.
The role requires a candidate who can quickly become familiar with PubMatic's business, associated metrics & is able to support business decisions through in-depth analysis coupled with sound business judgment. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 4-6 years total experience including experience in a start-up environment.
- Help drive the Monthly & Quarterly Forecast & Annual Strategic Plan Process
- Support weekly sales operational meetings. Identify & highlight business risks & opportunities,
- Identify & measure key performance indicators that drive business performance
- Building detailed financial models that track & analyze functional costs & their impact on the company's overall performance
- Improve sales & business processes through the development & implementation of key metrics, dashboards, & automated tools
- Work across Finance & business teams to support the Long-term Strategic Planning & Budget Process
- Build positive & deep business partner relationships across the organization
- Own the administrative function of Adaptive Insights, the Company's financial forecasting system
- BA/BS in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- MBA or CPA is preferred
- Combined 3-5 years of relevant public and/or private company experience in FP&A and/or operational reporting, preferably in the Internet or Enterprise SaaS sectors
- Strong financial & operational planning skills
- Proven experience & knowledge of accounting concepts & financial statement construction
- Hands-on, creative approach to financial modeling & building business decision support tools
- Positive attitude with high aptitude to learn new things.
- Great teammate with strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Ability to multi-task effectively, working in team environments or independently
- Advanced proficiency in Excel (macros, pivot tables), Word, & PowerPoint
- Large data manipulation highly desirable
- Experience with financial systems such as NetSuite, Adaptive Planning, Hyperion, Oracle, SAP
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.