Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences & empowers marketers to improve on every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust & galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner & tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to implement where it matters mostcreating experiences & promoting connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, & Box, choose Iterable to power excellent customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily & there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past four years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, & were named as one of Colorados Best Paying Companies! Weve also been listed on Wealthfronts Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work & hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a global presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, & Denver, & London, & remote employees located all over the world. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, & Humility. To understand the Iterable story, & learn more about our mission, explore our Culture & About Us page.
How you will make a difference:
As part of Iterable's Product Marketing team, you get to create & lead compelling initiatives that bring our products to life in the service of helping our customers take the next step in building & creating their own compelling customer experience.
Reporting to the Director of Product Marketing, in this cross-functional role, you partner with the product manager, marketing, sales, services & support teams to ensure a product's success through launches, & campaigns. You will lead the go-to-market activities for a product line including - positioning, launch strategy (go-to-market), sales enablement, & ongoing demand for products within Iterable's experience platform. You'll work with the product marketing team to promote the full platform, working on the strategy for a slate of products within our full suite of software, which includes our workflow studio, AI solutions, analytics, & our ecosystem of integrations, & partners.
One of our core values is growth mindset & Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
Youll get to:
- Orchestrate & lead large-scale company programs & complex product launches & go-to-market activities using relevant channels & communications. You'll also work with the broader team to reach our customers & market across different channels & go-to-market activities like analyst relations, webinars, user groups, & more.
- Craft unique & positioning & messaging for overall product lines & individual products you manage.
- Collaborate across teams to build platform-wide, or industry specific, product pitches & content.
- Help drive your product area's narrative through important events like Activate, & industry speaking engagements.
- Develop an expert understanding of Iterable's products, use cases, & the markets we compete in & be able to demo our products.
- Guide competitive analysis for our company & your product area & work with a team of product & sales leaders, product marketers & creatives to inform & build product positioning, ensuring it is up-to-date.
- Present to company partners & gain support across departments for product launches, packaging, & timing.
- Enable the go to market teams with outstanding content (demos, decks, comparisons) that shows the power of our products.
We are looking for people who have:
- Experience ideating & working on innovative, impactful go-to-market tactics
- Are experienced storytellers able to develop a memorable narrative for any product, & for different personas, & can coach others to do the same
- Experience managing multiple product lines across different personas
- Can interpret usage data or market research to make decisions
- Excel at leading across teams, harnessing different motivations to achieve a shared goal
- Will become fascinated by our market & customer base & motivated by their success
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Great compensation packages, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
Were rethinking traditional workplace planning & looking to strengthen belonging, innovation, productivity, & happiness whether its in an office, from home, or a hybrid of the two. As such, we've moved to a single geographical compensation band for all of our employees (the San Francisco Bay Area market for the US, London for the UK).
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.
Last Update: (05/17/2021)