Reporting directly to our Senior Manager, Sales Development, the SDR Manager will lead a team of Sales Development Representatives focused on generating pipeline in Knotels home market of NYC. S/he/they will work closely with sales leaders in the NYC market to develop & execute the strategies necessary to generate sufficient pipeline to hit sales targets, assist with sales process, & provide additional support to the sales org with the goal of closing more deals, faster, & with greater ARR. Our team embraces curiosity, integrity, hospitality & tenacious problem-solving, & the SDR Manager will contribute to this culture while pushing us to innovate & do our best work.
What Youll Do
- Manage & direct an inside sales team to exceed a defined quota of qualified sales leads
- Coach, train, & develop the sales & professional skills of the NYC SDR team
- Optimize the seamless transition of qualified sales opportunities to the AEs within the market
- Create weekly, monthly, & quarterly territory penetration strategies for outbound activity to both prospective Members & their representative commercial real estate brokers
- Provide regular reporting on the efficacy of your strategy, troubleshooting & optimizing for results along the way
- Coordinate closely with Sales, Marketing, Product & other relevant teams to exchange mission-critical information which will guide your sales strategies/plans
- Serve as a player/coach - often stepping in & leading by example as the Knotel go-to-market adjusts over time
- Team player with a strong sense of ownership, get things done attitude & problem solver who brings valuable & thoughtful options to increase revenue
- Carry Knotels culture of being customer-centric yet outcome driven.
Who You Are
You are an amazing salesperson who has leadership experience. You are passionate about sales, sales best practices, & strategies for optimizing sales outcomes. Youre intellectually curious & captivated by the changing tides of commercial real estate, eager to gain expertise in this exciting industry as quickly as possible. You have deep understanding of what it takes to hire, ramp, & manage entry level & mid level SDRs. A team player. Proven collaborator & liaison with all levels & departments within an organization. Passionate & relentless about growth; youre not deterred by setbacks & enjoy the process of building high-value relationships over time.
Knotel empowers companies to be their most productive by providing tailored, responsive spaces that flex to meet their evolving needs.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup & New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 100 locations across more than 2 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, & Berlin. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $160 million in funding. Knotels member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, & King. Visit Knotel.com to learn more.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Dont check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Dont Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home & give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal & back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure & sign up for the hairy challenges.
Where is it Engraved- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others & offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual & collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, & religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts & initiatives outlined here.