At Cedar, our mission is to improve the broken healthcare experience for patients. This starts with reengineering the patient billing support experience by refocusing our efforts on a patient centric experience & providing exceptional customer service.
Cedar is growing quickly! The IT Support Specialist will play an important role in helping to onboard & support employees. Youll work in a fast paced-startup & partner with the People Ops, DevOps, & Security teams to deliver a best in class IT environment for the Cedar workforce. We believe in automation, in doing the right thing by default, in making our users as productive as possible while taking security seriously & implementing smart controls. To support those goals, we strive to only hire the best & we expect that our IT Support Specialists will be motivated to gain experience in DevOps or TechOps skills & work towards becoming an Engineer in one of the disciplines.
- Work with PeopleOps to improve & automate onboarding/offboarding
- Be responsible for laptop & desktop configuration, system access, & LastPass setup
- Build computer management workflows that will scale to hundreds or thousands of devices
- Work with Compliance/Security to secure laptops & office network
- Provide desktop & application support to Cedar employees.
- Provide day-to-day support & maintenance of all employee related IT services & equipment
Required Skills & Experience
- 1+ years in a Helpdesk environment
- Experienced in MacOS administration
- Experience with automation solutions such as Munki, Jamf, Fleetsmith or other MDM solutions
- Strong communication skills, problem-solving ability, & detail oriented
- Positive attitude & a committed team player
- Willing & eager to learn coding skills
- Working knowledge of software installation
Nice to Have
- Windows administration experience
- Network management experience
- Experience in either Bash, Python, Perl, or Powershell
- Degree in Computer Science or related study
What do we offer to the ideal candidate?
- Opportunity to work with a smart & engaging team
- A chance to join a high-growth company at an early stage
- The ability to impact the growth of our company, we value all comments & suggestions
- Transparency across teams & interaction with multiple departments
- Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare, stock options
- Daily team lunch & unlimited healthy snacks
- Exposure to top venture capitalists including Thrive Capital & Founders Fund