GIPHY is the worlds largest platform to search, discover, & create all the GIFs. We're the leading brand in short-form entertainment & visual communication.
GIPHY is integrated in iMessage, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, Tinder, Slack, WhatsApp & many more, serving over 7 billion GIFs daily to over 500 million people across the globe. We are also creating the largest distributed ad platform for short form media.
Were a creative & passionate group of GIF-obsessed individuals continuing to build out what we believe is the future of communication. We have big goals & are looking for like-minded, talented people to join us.
As a Client Strategist, you will be joining our fast-growing revenue team by leading the pre-sale & creative process in partnership with our sales team to help win new advertising campaigns. Client Strategy works closely with multiple teams including sales, product, marketing, account management, & creative in order to help identify & create exceptional proposal pitches for our clients.
Candidate must be confident working in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment & be comfortable managing multiple deadline-oriented projects on a daily basis. The ideal candidate will have experience with creating highly persuasive pitch decks through creative writing, packaging & positioning branded/custom content campaigns.
This position reports directly to the Head of Revenue Operations & supports the sales team in helping win new business.
What Youll Do:
- Partner & collaborate with Head of Sales & Client Leads on RFP/Proposal brainstorms to conceptualize innovative marketing solutions for a variety of advertisers
- Lead the charge in sourcing/developing tailored creative ideas & media tactics for sales pitches & RFP responses
- Work cross-functionally with multiple internal teams to request & implement design assets, production budgets/timelines, research/data, etc.
- Develop the proposal rationale by writing clear, concise proposals that communicate how the GIPHY platform will be used to support client objectives
- Coordinate the creative production process with GIPHY Studios, our in-house creative & production team
- Travel is occasionally necessary to help oversee various creative projects for partners
Who You Are:
- 5-7 years of relevant experience working in sales development or digital media/marketing role developing strategy/proposal pitches that drive revenue growth
- Strong writing & presentation skills (e.g. grammar, structure, storytelling, superb copywriting skills)
- Expert experience designing & creating presentations in Keynote, PowerPoint & Google Slides
- Team-oriented flexible, helpful & able to work well with others with a positive vibe & low ego
- Solution-oriented proactive problem solver, quick learner & strategic thinker
- Exceptional attention to detail; well organized; time management skills
- Confident & comfortable participating in client pitch meetings in person/over the phone when needed
- Passionate about digital media/advertising trends as well as distribution/amplification models
- Self-starter, sense of humor & lover of GIFs
Nice to Haves:
- Knowledge of digital media trends, visual communication, internet culture (memes, GIFs, emojis & social media)
- Familiar with reporting/data platforms such as GA, Statsbot, etc.
This is a full time salaried position based in Chicago, including stock options, fully covered health insurance, 4% 401K match, fully covered Equinox or ClassPass gym membership & lots of other fun perks.