Cohesitymakes your data work for you by consolidating secondary storage silos onto a hyperconverged, web-scale data platform that spans both private & public clouds. Enterprise customers begin by radically streamlining their backup & data protection, then converge file & object services, test/dev instances, & analytic functions to provide a global data store. Cohesity counts many Global 1000 companies & federal agencies among its rapidly growing customer base & was named:
Founded byMohit Aron(the original designer) of the Google file system, & subsequently, the Nutanix converged data center system. Thisis a unique opportunity & time to join a leading-edge company experiencing rapid enterprise customer adoption & growth of600 percent increase in 2017 sales revenue.
Cohesitys world class Engineering team bring a rich history taking part in building theoriginal Google File System, Google Search & Ads, hyper-converged scale-out systems, Netflix Real Time Bidding & Cloud & Veritas Data Protection.Be part of this amazing team & join the mission of remaking & transforming secondary storage!
Company Overview PDF
Cohesitys distributed filesystem is uniquely positioned to address several data management needs for customers. We are seeing rapid adoption in terms of number of customers & the size of deployments - within a single data center, across geographies & cloud. Our mission is to deploy, run & maintain the cluster with minimal configuration & dynamically heal the cluster with zero manual intervention. Network management is the key ingredient in providing this seamless user experience. The ideal candidate is passionate about networking, building manageability features & has the intuition to troubleshoot complex deployments.
- The QA Automation Architect will be responsible for defining the automation strategy & Roadmap.
- Plan & Architect a solution that will scale for a growing team of engineers from 300 to 1000.
- Provide leadership, guidance, training & mentoring to implement test automation across project teams
- As a subject matter expert, architect & develop an automation infrastructure that can span our development delivery models
- Define & implement test automation strategy including roadmap, tools, framework & approach across teams
- Need to be hands-on & be an integral part of the team coding & building the automation framework
- Oversee technological execution of the recommended automation solution roadmap across project teams
- Participate in Design & Architectural reviews of proposed automation solutions across project teams
- Evaluate & select the best usage of test automation tools for different purposes
- In addition to test automation need to have strong knowledge in integrating with the Infrastructure automation
- Develop & design an automation platform/framework that will be easy for the developers to quickly absorb & build their test automation suites
- Ongoing knowledge of automated testing industry best practices & trends
- Experience with test automation & test management tools
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills with the ability to work in an unstructured, fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of multiple test automation frameworks, for functional, integration & load testing
- Agile Software Development Lifecycle Processes & Methodologies
- Understanding of primary models of test automation frameworks, (i.e. data driven, keyword driven, hybrid, & behavior driven)
- Knowledge of containers & virtualization
- Knowledge of automated build management tools
- Knowledge of storage platforms
- 3+ years working as Test Automation Architect (or similar), including proven experience of designing & implementing Automation Testing frameworks & methodology to support agile product development
- 6+ years working as Automation Engineer leveraging test automation solutions of functional & load/performance testing of web-based technologies, & storage platforms
- Demonstrated experience in defining & implementing several test automation solutions leveraging one or more of the following: Selenium, Cucumber, Appium, SoapUI, Postman, Protractor, Jmeter, LoadRunner, VisualStudio Load Test, Grinder, Gatling
- Hands-on test automation experience in an Agile Development environment
- Hands-on experience specifying, establishing & managing test environments & test data for load & functional automation projects
- Experience working in a startup to build a strong automation platform/framework to improve developer productivity.
- BS or MS Degree in Computer Science