Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where & Why
Twilio is growing rapidly & seeking an EMEA Customer Operations Lead to join our Services Operations team. This is a great role for a data / operations professional looking to further develop their career in a fast paced, high growth company. The EMEA Customer Operations Lead will work with various data sources to provide business insights & solve complex problems. This person will help our EMEA Services Management (Professional Services, Support & Customer Success) clarify fast-moving strategic data priorities & tackle operational challenges.
Twilio is looking for a team player who lives the Twilio Magic & has demonstrated success in prior roles.
- 5+ years of experience as data or business analyst in customer service operations, sales operations, finance or similar discipline in software / technology industry
- Experience working with customer success, support & professional services organizations preferred
- Demonstrated track record of managing, analyzing & automating large data sets
- Demonstrated track record of building strategic reporting frameworks including forecasting & capacity planning models for post-sales organizations (professional services, customer success & support)
- Experience building dashboards
- Experience making recommendations to post-sales leadership on trends based on data/insights to help leaders run successful businesses
- E.g. which proactive activities performed by the team do customers value most?
- Experience leading cross-functional projects (e.g. new system implementations)
- Change management & stakeholder management
- Able to work independently in an agile environment where balancing multiple projects & ad hoc requests rapidly & accurately will be key to your success
- You have a collaborative nature & curiosity, are able to make sound decisions & use good judgment
- Experienced (if not fluent) with the tools of our trade: Excel, SQL, Tableau, Looker, Salesforce, Gainsight, Zendesk
- Excellent attention to detail & high degree of ownership in the work product
- Thrives at complex & structured strategic thinking, analytical processing, problem-solving, synthesizing ideas, & written & verbal communication
- Can operationalize complex data requirements to make reporting repeatable
- Can work with remote teams in India to transition work
- Can ruthlessly prioritize fast-moving strategic priorities, tackle operational challenges, & thrive through hyper-growth
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- WEAR THE CUSTOMERS SHOES: Develop an intimate understanding of services strategy, organizational structure, our leaders & managers, their objectives & concerns. Work relentlessly to make them more successful
- BE AN OWNER: Understand & own various data sources used by the Services teams to support their objectives. Make recommendations to make the data more efficient
- DON'T SETTLE: Automate reporting processes by connecting disparate data sources, developing & managing data models & creating scripts
- BE BOLD: Recommend & advocate for changes in business strategy based on the insights you & your team generate
- DRAW THE OWL: Come up with analytical or operational approaches that do not yet exist
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Project-manage critical change management efforts. You will collaborate closely with business owners across functions, fully immerse yourself in data, draw insight from analysis, & then zoom out to develop compelling, synthesized recommendations.
Successful onboarding & launch of new customers & new use cases within existing customers is the cornerstone of Twilios rapid growth. We only succeed when our customers succeed. The Services Operations team is instrumental in enabling the Support, Customer Success & Professional Services teams to be world-class. Allowing these teams to focus on customers without systems or processes getting in the way.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our Dublin office. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well being of you & your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status & operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.