Join us to solve real world problems while shaping the future of global trade.
As a result of our global expansion, we're looking to hire a (Senior) Associate to join our growing global Partners Team in Singapore. This role will work in a cross-functional environment, partnering closely not only with our forwarding & customs partners, but also different teams across the company to achieve our shared goals. Youll get substantial leadership exposure, focus on the highest priority business issues, & be plugged into every facet of the business
What youll do:
- Support the overall business operations for the Partners Team
- Perform, monitor & analyse metrics on partner network business performance
- Assist in the coordination of global CoE teams for synergies to main a lean, focussed global team
- Organise & lead internal communications & syndication & through effective communication & messaging, support in ensuring visibility & alignment across the company, that increase velocity
- Contribute to marketing & sales enablement materials, concerning Flexport Partners
- Brainstorm on solutions to cross-functional challenges & drive quick feedback loops
- Present & engage with best practices & learnings across the global teams
- Build mechanisms to drive deliberate organisational learning
- Support in strategic planning & execution
- Play an active role in the partner-led expansion of Flexport capabilities & scale
- Be an active member of a high performing team to manage & grow our partner landscape globally
What youll need:
- BA/BS degree with 3-6 years of professional logistics, supply chain, projects, programs or consulting experience
- Fresh Graduate or candidate with less experience will also consider as Specialist or Associate
- A strong performance record of living our values
- Strategic vision & ground floor execution
- Strong ability to build relationships globally
- Ability to create data-driven insights that inform decisions & process improvements
- Prior experience managing programs & initiatives from end to end
- Solid relationship building & performance management skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, & organizational skills
- Execute end to end with world class follow through
- Next-level attention to detail & the drive to deliver ahead of schedule
- A system & process oriented mindset
- Courage to challenge the status quo when logic & reason require it. See something broken? Fix it
We believe global trade can move the human race forward. Thats why its our mission to make global trade easier for everyone. We aim to do this by building the Operating System for Global trade - a strategic model combining advanced technology & data analytics, logistics infrastructure, & supply chain expertise. Flexport today connects almost 10,000 clients & suppliers across 109 countries, including established global brands like Georgia-Pacific as well as emerging innovators like Sonos. Started in 2013, we've raised over $1.3B in funding from SoftBank Vision Fund, Founders Fund, GV, First Round Capital & Y Combinator. Were excited about the three big ways were moving forward after our recent $1B investment from SoftBank Vision Fund in February 2019.
Worried about not having any freight forwarding experience?
Dont be! Were building the first Operating System for Global Trade. Thats why its incredibly important for us to bring people from diverse backgrounds & experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the freight forwarding industry forward.
Whats freight forwarding & why does it matter? Freight forwarding is the coordination & shipment of goods from one place to another & its what makes global trade possible. Flexport is on a mission to make global trade easier for everyone because we believe it can help connect the world & break down economic barriers.
We know this industry is complex. Thats why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated & engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating & nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical & mental disability, health status, marital & family status, sexual orientation, gender identity & expression, military & veteran status, & any other characteristic protected by applicable law.