Squarespace is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our Product Test Engineering group. We believe testing is a first-class concern, & aim to provide systems & tools that engineers can use to build confidence in their work throughout the development lifecycle. You will be a part of a new testing landscape at Squarespace. You will report to the Team Lead in our New York City office.
At this time, all Squarespace employees are working remotely until June 2021. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 to determine if & when it is safe to return to our offices.
- Quickly identify defects & automate repeatable regression tests as needed utilizing modern test tools
- Focus in the creation of microservice & contract API end to end test tooling to improve both the speed & execution of tests & ensuring consumer & provider dependencies are met prior to release
- Experience with a test case management tool to clearly define both testing strategy & approach to the Product Empowered teams
- Experience with performance, stress & load testing tools to determine where they fit best within a CI/CD pipeline
- Ensure the test environments are providing an accurate representation of production by working with Product & Engineering teams ensuring confidence & stability
- Provide mentorship to other QA staff to help grow their career development & advocate best automation test practices
- 5+ years experience building developer productivity tools focused on testing & test automation
- Deep familiarity with the testing domain, & a grasp of testing fundamentals
- Experience working in a continuous delivery environment, & creating processes to support such a workflow with a passion for mentoring engineers, & a desire to help level up those around you
- Experience with test tools such as Cypress, Webdriver.io, Cucumber, Espresso, XCUITest, Appium, X-Ray, Locust, Gatling & JMeter
- BS in CS or equivalent degree
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 1,200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you & your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Free lunch & snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) & pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.