As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
This role requires the engineer who has worked on both web & mobile testing with expertise in web services, API & mobile automation.
You would need to work with other automation engineers in the team & implement the automation for mobile application features & flows.
You would need to closely work with product managers & development teams to improve the quality & automation coverage.
What you will do:
- Help our product to achieve the desired goals by understanding the requirements & developing automation test cases with best test coverage.
- Drive test automation goals & support continuous integration & regression testing by utilizing & extend existing test automation test suite.
- Execute test plans & manage all activities in the plan to ensure that objectives are met & that the solution works as expected.
- Test solutions in terms of functionality, performance, reliability, stability, security & compatibility with other legacy- & / or external systems
- Understand & practice quality functions in an agile development cycle using Scrum process.
- Manage test platforms as the primary QE environment steward
What it takes:
- Attention to detail: The capability to perform any research systematically & accurately
- Curiosity: A desire to seek clarity of requirements & why tasks are done a certain way
- Creativity: The ability to take a list of needs & insights & come up with other innovative ideas.
- Strategic focus: Skill to understand big picture & stay focused on task to achieve goals
- Communication: Excellent interpersonal skills & be a team player.
- Enthusiasm: A passion to understand people & deliver better products & services to them
- Strong work ethic: The innate drive to do work extremely well
- Excellence: Passion for high quality & efficiency
- Evangelism: Be Comfortable leading meetings & discussions with non-technical teams.
- Leadership: Proven track record of responsibilities as a technical lead.
- Mentorship: A guide who can coach & mentor team members.