Strategize. Implement. Execute all aspects of digital marketing.
With 30,000 inbound leads monthly, tons of public content & over 650,000 Newsletter subscribers we have an amazing opportunity to exponentially grow with the right digital marketing strategy in place. We are looking for a rockstar Director of Digital Marketing who has a proven track record of building & implementing digital strategies across SEO, SEM & Paid Social.
What this role is all about:
We want someone to join our team who is passionate about digital marketing & has the experience, ambition & analytical skills to make an impact & accelerate the growth of business. This is a player/coach role where you will have the resources you need to drive the strategy but you also cannot be afraid to get your hands dirty.
In this role you will have full responsibility for the paid & SEO portions of the business. With hundreds of research briefs & reports put out throughout the year & thousands already on our site, a strong SEO game could have massive upside. In addition to technical SEO & CRO activities you will also have a seat at the content production table to influence what is produced & will work with our content marketing team to build a funnel for intent-based content to attract the right prospects. We also have a great opportunity to improve how we approach our paid strategy, as well as help us optimize our website & landing pages for organic traffic & conversion. From pure top of funnel lead generation to audience growth for our Newsletter & across Social. You will report into the VP of Marketing & have one direct report to start.
Your main responsibilities:
- Build digital strategy & create lead generation opportunities
- Develop & execute integrated marketing programs including PPC, SEM, paid social media, retargeting & programmatic buying
- Consistently hit targets for lead generation, ROAS, Organic traffic etc.
- Establish & track data-driven metrics that matter such as organic traffic, conversions & engagement. Monitor ROI for all programs, evaluate & optimize continuously
- Work with our development team to monitor key website health metrics, & suggest improvements.
- Research competition, investigate benchmarks & provide suggestions for improvement
What you bring to the table:
- 10+ years experience in technology driven companies SaaS preferred
- Strong leadership experience - Has built/scaled a digital team
- Has experience driving large scale, high velocity digital strategies
- 7+ years of hands-on experience with SEO, PPC, GA
- Proven track record building a data-driven user journey across channels
- Understanding of technical SEO & site optimization
- Amazing culture: Hard Work, High Standards, Hungry, Helpfulness, & Humility: Learn more here
- A newsletter that 600k people follow: Sign up here.
- Be Healthy: Health with HSA & FSA options, dental, & vision insurance along with unlimited/take what you need sick day policy
- Plan for the future: 401k with up to 4% match
- Continued Learning: $1,000 yearly continuing education stipend
- Rest & Relax: Competitive vacation & holiday plans
- Refuel: Daily lunch stipend, unlimited snacks/coffee
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving & creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team & encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment & is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you know someone who'd be perfect for the role,
submit here & you'll be eligible for $5,000!