We are looking for an Algorithms Developer to join our R&D center in Tel Aviv.
The position is under the Algo group, which is responsible for the various Via algorithms that run in production on our live servers. The position requires deep understanding of our existing algorithms, with ability to maintain & improve them, as well as developing new ones for the various needs we have here at Via. If youre a developer by heart & enjoy working in an algorithms oriented hands-on dynamic environment, that position might be just for you!
- BSc. in Computer Science / Mathematics / Physics / similar field
- 2-3 years of professional experience
- Have a solid background in an object oriented programming language, preferably Python
- Fast learner: you can quickly master concepts, disciplines & methods.
- Team player: you work well with people, as well as by yourself.
- Pragmatic: you know how to deconstruct a problem into few smaller problems
- Concise: you get stuff done, in a simple, elegant way.
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. Were building revolutionary technology thats changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation thats friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the worlds biggest cities & is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. Weve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, & were growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries & deployments in more than 50 markets, with a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If youre someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, & loves getting things done, wed love to hear from you!
Via offers above market compensation packages & benefits, including equity, health insurance, & relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.