Daily Harvest is looking for a bright, thoughtful, & goal-oriented Director of Customer Experience to join our rapidly growing team in NYC. The CX team is integral to the customer experience, & we're looking for someone who is as passionate about our business & people as we are.
Under your leadership, the Customer Experience team will develop & implement best-in-class, scalable strategies with the goal of delivering an unexpectedly seamless, positive experience for all of our customers. You are exceptionally data-driven, & improve the customer experience through the continual improvement to our collections & processes & the technology that supports them.
- Grow a best-in-class & scalable CX Team:
- Proactively advocate for the customer ensuring true customer-centricity
- Ensure consistency in brand voice in every interaction across the CX ecosystem
- Lead with Data:
- Build business cases for policy changes & process improvements supported by deep quantitative & qualitative insights
- Develop data-driven, long-term strategies that bolster the relationship with our customers
- Build the Strategy:
- Develop a technology roadmap that enables our systems to scale as we grow
- Play a critical role in developing & executing overall company strategies, including growth into new channels, markets, collections, etc.
- Build a comprehensive strategy around customer support channels including email, live chat, text message, & phone.
- Optimize & Improve:
- Create & implement improvements to the customer journey across every touch point, identifying & solving pain points along the way
- Finding opportunities to improve CX processes & drive overall team efficiency
- Partner cross-functionally with DHs leadership team
Who you are:
- A Bachelors Degree
- At least 8+ years of experience in strategy, operations, marketing, & customer experience
- Highly strategic, analytical, & data-driven experience, experience in Food & Beverage is a plus
- A big picture thinker who is also able to focus on the day to day, building out a long term strategy while keeping a thoughtful eye on the minutiae
- You have the ability to translate complex topics in simple, non-technical terms that are meaningful to the business
- You confidently deliver data-driven recommendations
- You are a do-er that wont stop at anything to deliver a best in class customer experience
- An office freezer full of smoothies, soups, breakfast bowls, harvest bowls, & lattes
- A dynamic, ambitious & fun work environment
- Competitive medical, dental, & vision benefits
- Flexible time off policy
About Daily Harvest
Daily Harvest makes nourishing food built on fruits & vegetables accessible. We do this by delivering thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food to customers' doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. Were on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you.
Since launching in 2015, Daily Harvest has been featured in national publications like Fast Company, The New York Times, & Refinery29, & garnered investments from celebrities like Gwyneth Paltrow, Serena Williams, & Bobby Flay.
Our team is collaborative, driven, & future-thinking. We're constantly learning, experimenting, & iterating, & celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, & we get things done. We love adaptogens & cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.