Company Description|Job Description
Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation & employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Australia & the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, & equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational & multilingual, & come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuine representative workforce that can help us create solutions & foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
We are looking for a Senior Data Engineer having big data experience with analytics & AI. You will join our AI team but work in close collaboration with cloud & platform teams to design & prototype data pipelines for intelligent products. Because of this, very good communication & collaboration abilities are also required in conjunction with advanced technical skills.
The position requires a result-oriented mindset, supported by experience with scalable data architecture & logistics, solid software engineering skills & good understanding of basic statistics & machine learning solutions.
As part of the AI team at Nexthink, you will be responsible for building & expanding our data analytics platform, with a focus on the following activities:
- Design, prototype & maintain data pipelines for on-site & cloud analytics
- Own ETL processes for AI
- Create data models to fit the needs of product features based on Analytics & AI
- Explore the data using statistical tools & create visualizations, dashboards & reports
- Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
- Function: Engineering
- 4+ years of experience in Big Data environments for commercially applied machine learning (IT, finance, business intelligence, analytics)
- MSc in Computer Science
- Strong software engineering backgroundin Java/C++ & Python
- Strong experience with data logistics, architecture & warehousing (DBs, ELK, Cloud solutions: Azure / AWS / Google cloud)
- Knowledge of basic signal processing
- Solid understanding of basic statistics
- Some experience with cloud software architecture: micro-services, APIs, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Minimal experience with time-series & modern ML stacks in Python (scikit, keras, or pytorch)
- Experience working in Agile environment (Scrum or Kanban)
- Passion for building a system from the ground up; start-up experience is a plus
- Proven independence & self-drive
- Fluent in English, spoken & written (French is a plus)
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful & innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness & collaboration.