WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 15 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, GigMasters, The Bump, How They Asked, Lasting, & more) inspire, inform, & celebrate our communities as they move through lifes milestones. From the proposal to creating a home, & starting a family together, were there for every step of the journey. Our couples & business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
The Knot Worldwide is looking for a vibrant & creative Employee Experience Specialist to join our team in New York. Be a leader of fostering an authentic culture & creating a unique & positive employee experience by curating company-wide events & programming that align with our Global Core Values. Our employees show up with a deep desire to positively impact couples, professionals, & the colleagues we work alongside each day. Be a part of elevating our community while continuing to make The Knot Worldwide a great place to work!
- Dream up, plan & execute on amazing culture & engagement programming with local Events Committees including by not limited to: determining event details, budgeting, scheduling, vendor management, ordering supplies, set up, & break down
- Serve as the liaison for Community Groups assisting in recruitment efforts, event management & initiative execution
- Optimize & ensure successful execution of employee onboarding, orientation sessions, & activities in the NY office
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition team on the Summer Intern program across US offices: coordinate with all stakeholders for executing programs/events, including presenters, office operations teams, intern outings with partner companies, & hiring managers
- Partner with the Benefits team on our wellness program & supporting activities, learning sessions & additional perks
- Work closely with Internal Communications to ensure successful development of weekly communications via newsletters & intranet pages
- Oversee the Employee Recognition Program that celebrates employee milestones, anniversaries, & accomplishments
- Collaborate with Learning & Development team on our mentorship program design & implementation, matching process, & training sessions
- Create content for corporate social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn) that support our talent & employer brand
SUCCESSFUL EMPLOYEE EXPERIENCE SPECIALIST CANDIDATES:
- You have 1-2 years experience planning events, project management, new hire onboarding, and/or engagement initiatives
- You are super-organized, with exceptional attention to detail & a love for ticking things off lists
- You have knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Calendar, & G-Suite
- You thrive in a multi-tasked, fast paced environment
- You are a strong communicator & able to articulate ideas in an organized concise manner with strong written & verbal skills
- You have the desire to innovate, identify problems & find creative solutions
- You are enthusiastic with the ability to thrive in an atmosphere of constant change
- You are a collaborator, who can build relationships with stakeholders both internally & external to TKWW
At The Knot Worldwide, we believe you are more than a resume & invite you to go for it, take the leap of faith, & apply for this job if it sparks your passion to join TKWW & make a difference!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You deeply understand our users & put them at the center of everything you do. You aim to serve & delight them every day.
- You are respectful & act with the highest integrity.
- You ask questions to understand a perspective & are comfortable respectfully challenging assumptions.
- You set clear ambitious goals. You anticipate obstacles, persevere, & are accountable for your commitments.
- You arent afraid to challenge the status quo & know that theres no such thing as failure if you learn from it.
- You seek out feedback & never settle in your quest to grow & develop. By being here, you make our company stronger.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
The Knot Worldwide offers a unique employee experience & we are deeply proud of our award-winning culture. From flexible vacation & generous parental leave benefits to promoting wellness & giving back to our community, we believe in happiness above all elsein & out of the office.
The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
If you are a resident of California, by submitting your application, you acknowledge that youve read the California Privacy Notice.