Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Our mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, & other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, & action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, & Steward Health Care use the Yext Knowledge Engine to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, & increase sales.
Yext is looking for a Human Resources Business Partner who will be responsible for driving a diversity of HR efforts, focusing on programs like learning & development, employee engagement & retention. This role will be responsible for working with the Revenue leaders to help set a people strategy & translating that into action. This person will also be responsible for championing the Yext culture.
- Partner with client group through core HR processes (e.g., performance management, compensation planning, engagement surveys)
- Advise client group on people-related strategy & decisions (including organizational design, planning, & compensation)
- Provide coaching & develop leadership skills
- Proactively manage legal risk; ensures manager & employee compliance with company policies & procedures, & governmental regulations
- Proactively respond to employee questions regarding but not limited to the following: employee relations, company policies, learning & development
- 4+ years of HR Business Partner or relevant experience
- Strong mindset for continuous improvement & exceeding client expectations
- Analytical skills, including reporting, synthesizing data to identify themes & create solutions to address those issues
- Proficiency in Excel & PowerPoint
- Familiarity with employee relations & employment law, & performance management
- HR generalist skills, including employee relations & employment law, & performance management
- Strong consulting & coaching skills & the ability to build strong relationships with different people across the organization
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Experience working within a high-growth company
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, & excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well & offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, & collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune & Great Place to Work as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo & the Washington, D.C. Area. For more information, visit yext.com.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.