Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences & empowers marketers to improve on every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust & galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner & tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to implement where it matters mostcreating experiences & promoting connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, & Box, choose Iterable to power excellent customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily & there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past four years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, & were named as one of Colorados Best Paying Companies! Weve also been listed on Wealthfronts Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work & hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a global presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, & Denver, & London, & remote employees located all over the world. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, & Humility. To understand the Iterable story, & learn more about our mission, explore our Culture & About Us page.
How you will make a difference:
Iterable is looking for a legal operations professional to build a legal operations function from the ground up in a fast-paced, high-growth environment. The ideal candidate will have the knowledge & experience to optimize existing systems & build new processes to empower the Iterable legal team & our cross-functional partners. This is a rare opportunity to have a foundational impact at a rapidly scaling company. This position will be based remotely from any supported state with the option to work out of an Iterable US office when we re-open our offices, & will report to our General Counsel, who is in San Francisco.
One of our core values is a growth mindset & Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
Youll get to:
- Identify, evaluate & implement legal department tools to streamline new or existing practices, as well as managing design, rollout, & training for new systems
- Maintain legal technology tools (Ironclad, Salesforce, etc.) & take the lead on deploying newer & better technology
- Create & re-invent knowledge management for the team to optimize our playbooks, records, & templates, & maintain them going forward
- Train the legal team & its cross-functional partners effectively on changing workstreams & new systems & processes
- Create, collect & synthesize data for informed & strategic decision-making & regular reporting for legal team
- Lead programs & strategic initiatives critical to ensuring the legal function can deliver the services necessary to the business - some examples include leading projects supporting Iterables intellectual property portfolio, corporate policy management, data security & privacy initiatives, record retention & many more.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including sales, marketing, CS, trust, IT, & finance, as well as various business units
We are looking for people who have:
- Legal operations experience in an in-house legal setting especially at a high-growth tech company
- Experience with Ironclad, Salesforce.com & contract lifecycle management systems is required
- Proven ability to build, re-design & implement long-term, scalable legal operational programs & processes
- Highly responsive with an ability to organize, prioritize & manage a diverse workload
- Ability to develop & maintain strong working relationships across an international team
- Robust experience in implementing & using legal technology solutions
- Demonstrated skills presenting data in a creative, thoughtful & effective manner to drive better decisions
- Meticulous attention to detail
- A keen focus on scale, end-to-end automation & evolving processes for scale & efficiency
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Great compensation packages, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
Were rethinking traditional workplace planning & looking to strengthen belonging, innovation, productivity, & happiness whether its in an office, from home, or a hybrid of the two. As such, we've moved to a single geographical compensation band for all of our employees (the San Francisco Bay Area market for the US, London for the UK).
For Colorado-based employment: The minimum salary for this position is $100,000/year. The compensation package includes equity, plus a range of medical, dental, vision, financial & other benefits. Additionally, perks such as daily paid lunches & generous stipends for health & fitness & learning & development, among others, are included.
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.
Last Update: (06/07/2021)