Peloton is looking for an analytical & growth-minded Associate Manager to join its Media, Lifecycle & Marketing Analytics team. Reporting to the Senior Manager, US Integrated Media Strategy, this role will support paid media initiatives to drive acquisition of new & existing products at Peloton. From strategy through execution, this person will deliver insights-driven media plans that amplify the creative/message & efficiently reach Peloton prospects across channels. This role will work closely with external agency partners & internal cross-functional partners across Marketing & beyond.
- Support planning, strategy/execution, & reporting for product marketing media campaigns in accordance with marketing campaign process.
- Support development of integrated media strategy/plan, including media mix, budgeting, & flighting.
- Support planning/execution of media in offline channels including but not limited to TV, OTT, audio, & OOH in partnership with external agency; collaborate with internal Digital media team on online channel plans & performance.
- Develop campaign media briefs & present to agencies/internal partner teams.
- Partner with Creative & Product Marketing to develop comms plan & manage asset request needs & on-time delivery.
- Provide input & feedback on campaign creative that adheres to channel best practices & aligns with campaign objectives.
- Project manage campaign to ensure teammates & agencies meet key milestones & campaign launches on time.
- Analyze campaign performance, identify optimization recommendations, & report on results.
- Consult on media testing roadmap to assess key hypotheses that will drive product outcomes.
- Support forecasting & budgeting tasks. Update forecasts on a monthly basis & liaise with Finance on an as needed basis. Collaborate closely with other US media team members on US media plan roll ups by business line.
- Build & manage relationships with Product & Brand Marketing, Creative, Insights, country liaisons, & external media agency. Serve as point of contact for global media counterparts.
- 3-5 years of experience planning & executing acquisition media campaigns.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, & presentation skills.
- Analytical mindset & curiosity with ability to identify data-driven insights. Must be very comfortable with numbers, including analyzing data sets to track results, investigate anomalies, & monitor budgets.
- Strong strategic storyteller. Must be able to craft a compelling story from the data in a strategic way, tailor the message to the receiving audience, & keep the context of medias role within the broader marketing picture.
- Excellent project management skills with strong attention to detail, bias for action, & organization.
- High level of proficiency in Excel/Google Sheets/Google Slides; Looker experience a bonus.
- Thrives in ambiguity & comfortable operating independently in fast-paced environments. Ability to quickly pivot between projects & priorities. Must be adaptable & willing to take on different/additional responsibilities as necessary.
- Positive & collaborative attitude. Comfortable working with individuals across functional groups, countries, & levels of seniority.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, & streaming technology, we create digital fitness & wellness content & products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Together We Go Far means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce & inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice & inequity in our world, & to promote health & wellbeing for all, from the inside out.