WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 15 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, GigMasters, The Bump, How They Asked, Lasting, & more) inspire, inform, & celebrate our communities as they move through lifes milestones. From the proposal to creating a home, & starting a family together, were there for every step of the journey. Our couples & business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
The Digital Merchandise Assistant is a newly created role that will play an integral part in bringing the assortment & merchandising leg of the Wedding Registry marketplace (launching in late 2019) to life. They will be known as a trusted, collaborative & results-oriented business partner who possesses professional maturity & an ability to build strong partnerships. They will be responsible for maintaining the digital storefront, with a keen focus on product merchandising. This role will report directly to the Director of Site Merchandising.
- Execute the end to end setup of all products for the site, including but not limited to product imagery, product copy, & taxonomy.
- Accountable for product launching on the site on time & with all applicable selling information (Images, Copy, Color Names, etc.) & ensures it is merchandised & searchable in all equivalent locations cross-site.
- Work cross-functionally to maintain the daily maintenance & schedule of product launches & on-site presentation/features.
- Daily review of sales & KPIs to identify & understand the key drivers behind site performance.
- Continually analyze, execute, & provide improvements to the customer experience as it relates to navigation, search, & product listing pages.
- Prepare & analyze merchandising reporting & data to deliver insights & recommendations for online merchandising strategies.
- Partner closely with Operations to monitor vendor inventory & fulfillment.
- Review competitor websites to ensure industry alignment with product presentation, categorization, & trends.
SUCCESSFUL DIGITAL MERCHANDISE ASSISTANT CANDIDATES HAVE:
- 1-3 years of experience within a Digital Merchandising/eCommerce function.
- Excels in a fast-paced & deadline-driven environment.
- Detail oriented with an ability to manage & complete multiple projects.
- Creative thinker & problem-solver determined to achieve the desired outcome.
- Collaborative, consultative style with an ability to establish trust & build relationships.
- Magento experience a plus.
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You deeply understand our users & put them at the center of everything you do. You aim to serve & delight them every day.
- You are respectful & act with the highest integrity. If you see something that isnt right, you say something.
- You ask questions to understand a perspective & are comfortable respectfully challenging assumptions. You are not turned off by constructive conflict to get to the right answer.
- You set clear ambitious goals. You anticipate obstacles, persevere, & are accountable for your commitments.
- You arent afraid to challenge the status quo & know that theres no such thing as failure if you learn from it.
- You seek out feedback & never settle in your quest to grow & develop. By being here, you make our company stronger.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
The Knot Worldwide offers a unique employee experience & we are deeply proud of our award-winning culture. From flexible vacation & generous parental leave benefits to promoting wellness & giving back to our community, we believe in happiness above all elsein & out of the office.
The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.