As an early member of our team, youll have a direct impact on the success of Zero by designing & developing our Android Apps. Working in a fast-moving technology company means your job will be as exciting as it is fulfilling when you take ownership over making key decisions & taking specs from initial design to developing important apps which hundreds of customers use daily.
- You'll be building an Android app from the ground up - & this won't be your first rodeo.
- You'll be taking designs with years of refinement on iOS & implementing them for Android.
- You'll also be in control of what tools, frameworks & standards are used in creating this app & will be responsible for setting the foundation of the Android team as we continue to grow.
WHAT YOULL BE WORKING WITH
- A team of experienced engineers & designers bringing banking tech into the modern era.
- A mobile-focused banking experience backed by industry-renowned investors.
- Companywide streamlined engineering processes allowing you to quickly get set up learning, developing, & helping out with new Java Android Apps based on apps written in iOS (Swift), backend (Django) or web (React) if you're looking to expand your engineering horizons.
- The tools & frameworks you'll cook up being the first Android engineer at Zero.
- You have multiple years of experience developing production-ready android apps
- You're an owner - you take pride in building a pixel-perfect product
- You're excited by startups
- Ideally, you have Kotlin experience
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT ZERO
- Zero is a financial services company that provides an elegant, mobile-first, modern banking experience. We combine the simplicity of a debit card with the rewards & benefits of a credit card.
- We're looking for someone who shares our love of craftsmanship & our passion for improving banking for everyone.
- We pay 100% of your medical, dental, & vision premiums
- Well provide whatever equipment you need to succeed
- Lunch & breakfast expenses paid
- Standing desks for everyone
- A beautiful office with a large kitchen filled with a variety of drinks, coffee, snacks, & breakfast sandwiches.