The HubSpot Product team is passionate about building tools that help small & medium-sized businesses market, sell, serve their customers, & ultimately grow better. We build for more than 65,000 customers in over 100 countries around the world. Our team has scaled rapidly over the past few years, & our need for empathetic, adaptable, & remarkable product leaders has grown in kind.
Our product leaders have a few things in common: they are strong visionaries with previous success in defining a strategic roadmap, delivering a business plan, & positioning product in the market successfully. They are able to work autonomously, lead transparently, and they prioritize product & people over strict processes. If youre an experienced product leader who has depth in building & leading teams, in addition to managing product & excelling at go-to-market initiatives, we want to talk to you.
In this role, youll get to:
- Partner with engineering & design leads to build a healthy group culture & operating system.
- Drive our strategy, product roadmap & guide new product ideas from an initial concept all the way to product launch
- Use data to identify opportunities, strategize to execute these changes, & partner with business stakeholders across HubSpot to make these solutions for our customers
- Define, analyze & own metrics that inform the success of your given product area
- Directly manage & coach Product Managers on their career paths, helping them to learn & grow within HubSpot.
We are looking for people who have:
- Proven track record of building & leading product teams
- A deep focus on understanding our customers & making their experience personalized & better
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills, & the willingness to defend their ideas to key stakeholders
- Experience with complex growth initiatives & product rollouts
- Healthy technical & interpersonal problem-solving skills
- Proven leadership skills, & the ability to make decisions, test assumptions, & iterate - often without perfect information
- Desire & demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative & fast-paced environment
- Someone who can add to the culture of the product team & cares about diversity, inclusion & belonging
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. HubSpot is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify & whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
HubSpot helps millions of organizations grow better, & wed love to grow better with you. Our business builds the software & systems that power the worlds small to medium-sized businesses. Our company culture builds connections, careers, & employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, & transparency. If that sounds like something youd like to be part of, wed love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 4M views, & learn about our commitment to creating a diverse & inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, & more.
HubSpot was founded in 2006. Were headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, & we have offices in Dublin (Ireland), Sydney (Australia), New Hampshire, Singapore, Tokyo (Japan), Berlin (Germany), & Bogot (Colombia).