Big dreams often start small. From an idea in a London pub in 2009, we have grown into a global cloud enabler which operates across 7 countries & speak over 30 languages.
Our purpose at Cloudreach is to enable innovation. We do this by helping enterprise customers adopt & harness the power of cloud computing. We believe that the growth of a great business can only be fueled by great people, so join us in our partnership with AWS, Microsoft & Google & help us build one of the most disruptive companies in the cloud industry. Its not your average job, because Cloudreach is not your average company.
We believe tomorrow's industry leaders will be those who take advantage of cloud technologies to beat the competition. Our mission is to enable this outcome through intelligent & innovative cloud adoption by providing capabilities & methodologies to enable, integrate & operate cloud platforms.
Our experience in enabling, integrating, & operating cloud platforms is unparalleled. Our customers are Enterprises with $1Bn+ in revenue looking to transform their business using cloud technologies. Will you be tomorrows digital revolutionary? Were ready when you are.
We work on challenging transformational, consultative & technical projects such as building business cases, change management, application redevelopments, data center migrations, data analytics, IOT & digital estates. This is not your average company; we keep our feet on the ground & our heads in the cloud.
Not if. When will you join the best & most progressive Cloud Enabler in the industry?
How will you spend your time at Cloudreach?
The core mission of the Enterprise Cloud Sales Executiveis to help scale the business by increasing bookings & revenue with greater impact than an individual contributor.
What do we look for?
- Solid understanding of technology within an enterprise context
- Proven sales leadership & team management skills
- Strong mentoring skills
- Experience in leading other leaders & getting the best from a team with a broad range of background & skills
- Results oriented
- Highly motivated & proactive
- Excellent influencing & negotiation skills
- Strong proposal writing skills
- Ability to credibly present to audiences of senior decision makers
- A consultative sales background
- Strong organization skills & planning ability
- Deliver against monthly & quarterly bookings/revenue target by:
- managing & mentoring the team to achieve their individual targets
- sponsoring senior relationships with the top accounts
- Hiring & coaching Commercial representatives
- Manage & nurture relationships with Cloudreach partners senior sales management (AWS, Azure, Google, etc) to ensure alignment
- Build long lasting relationships with C-level individuals in top accounts
- Mentor team in Pre-sales & deal creation
- Accurately report & forecast the teams performance using Salesforce
- Comply with the Cloudreach Commercial Ops process & utilize the Cloudy tools available
What are our cloudy perks?
- A MacBook Pro andsmartphone.
- Unique cloudy culture -- we work hard & play hard.
- Uncapped holidays & your birthday off.
- World-class training & career development opportunities through our own Cloudy University.
- Centrally-located offices.
- Fully stocked kitchen & team cloudy lunches, taking over a restaurant or two every Friday.
- Office amenities like pool tables & Xbox on the big screen TV.
- Working with a collaborative, social team, & growing your skills faster than you will anywhere else.
- Full benefits & 401k match.
- Kick-off events at cool locations throughout the country.