Were looking for Marketing Design - Contractor in NYC to help change the future of medicine.
Note: This role is based at our NYC HQ; however, our office is closed through June 2021.
Of the several thousand known diseases that affect humans, only ~500 have treatments; few have cures.
Despite advances that have made the discovery of new drug candidates faster than ever, thousands of potential treatments remain "on the shelf," untested, because of the enormous bottleneck of putting them through clinical trials. On average, getting a drug through the trial process takes nearly a decade & frequently costs over $1B -- & over time, the problem has only gotten worse. As a result, only a select few treatments ever get a shot at reaching patients who need them. To make matters worse, the high cost of clinical trials often results in high drug prices for patients.
TrialSpark is a new healthcare company on a mission to bring treatments to patients faster & more efficiently by reimagining clinical trials.
Join us in building a tech platform that changes the way physicians, researchers, & patients work together to advance medical research.
About the Role
Note: This is a 36 month full-time (40hr/week) contract brand/marketing designer role.
The designer will sit on the Design team & be in constant collaboration with various Product, Design, Marketing, Sales, & leadership teams.
The projects you work on will help:
- Patients discover & enroll in clinical studies
- Physicians & practices partner with TrialSpark to help conduct clinical studies
- Our organization build our brand & marketing presence as we scale our organization
The ideal candidate should have exceptional visual communications design skills & a strong alignment with our mission: to bring treatments to patients faster & more efficiently.
TrialSpark is based in NYC, but we are open to this role being remote.
What Youll Do
- Partner with Marketing & other designers to design digital & print assets to drive patient recruitment & engage physicians & practices for various studies
- Assist in executing design needs for a variety of branded marketing content including campaigns, growth marketing, & other digital & print collateral
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders to ensure finished assets are optimized from a design standpoint & delivered/produced on time
- Brainstorm, iterate, & present your work to a diverse set of stakeholders & partners
- Design deliverables will include presentation design, print design, digital ad design, email design, & web design
Heres What Were Looking For
- 2-4 years of professional design work experience at an agency or in-house creative team with tight delivery timelines, or an undergraduate degree in graphic design, visual communications, communication design, or another relevant degree.
- Experience establishing information architecture, wireframes, & visual design systems with scalable solutions for both print & digital
- Proficiency in Figma & Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, & InDesign
- Proven ability to embrace & leverage existing branding guidelines
- Ability to articulate your design thinking & reasoning behind specific design decisions
- Ability to work independently to identify & solve problems effectively & efficiently
- Strong organizational & time management skills
- Previous experience in healthcare is not necessary, but a passion for the mission is a must!
- Copywriting experience
- Understanding of design implications on development, responsive design & UX best practices
- Understanding of customer insights & market research