As a Director of Strategic Accounts (DSA) on the Tanium field sales team, you will be responsible for generating opportunities to position the Tanium platform within an assigned territory and/or accounts. Youll be equally as comfortable with the CIO, CISO or VP Ops as you would hosting a room of Red Team members; from talking business benefits to bits & bytes. The successful DSA drives a superior customer experience by delivering technology solutions tailored to customer needs & is able to exceed their assigned quota.
What youll do:
- Articulate the value of the Tanium platform to decision makers & expertly manage the complex sales cycle
- Nurture & develop relationships within the assigned territory and/or accounts, presenting to the C-suite the value of the Tanium platform
- Work with the Partner & Marketing teams to define & support prospecting efforts within assigned territory and/or accounts
- Generate appropriate sales development activity to ensure healthy pipeline management
- Accurately forecast, maintaining excellent SFDC hygiene
- Conduct online webinars or in-person presentations to generate qualified leads
- Travel as needed
Were looking for someone with:
- Significant enterprise software sales experience, generating & closing large & complex software transactions with the biggest customers in the region
- A strong team mentality - selling is a team sport at Tanium, where managing & using virtual resources to tackle large & complex sales cycles is a must have skill
- Proven track record of exceeding quota
- Experience calling on & presenting to C-Suite level contacts
- The ability to evangelize & build new business opportunities within an assigned territory and/or accounts.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
Tanium offers a proven platform for endpoint visibility & control that transforms how organizations manage & secure their computing devices with unparalleled speed & agility. Many of the worlds largest & most sophisticated organizations, including more than half of the Fortune 100, top retailers & financial institutions, & four branches of the US Armed Forces rely on Tanium to make confident decisions, operate efficiently & effectively, & remain resilient against disruptions. Tanium recently ranked 4th on the Forbes list of Top 100 Private Companies In Cloud Computing For 2018 & 55th on FORTUNEs list of the 100 Best Medium Workplaces. Visit us at www.tanium.com or follow us on Twitter at @Tanium.