OwnBackup is a leading cloud-to-cloud backup & restore vendor. We provide secure, automated, daily backups of SaaS & PaaS data as well as sophisticated data compare & restore tools for disaster recovery. Our solution complements the SaaS vendors (e.g. Salesforce) built-in data-protection mechanisms by covering data loss & corruption caused by human errors, malicious intent, integration errors, & rogue applications. The solution also provides enterprises with the performance & reporting required to meet compliance regulations in a number of industries.
OwnBackup was co-founded by data-recovery, data-protection & information-security experts, each with over 15 years experience in their respective fields. We are a top-ranked backup & restore ISV on the Salesforce.com AppExchange, the 2018 Salesforce Appy award winner, & the winner of multiple Demo Jam awards.
We believe that every employee in the company can & should make an impact every day, & we empower them to do so. If you are self-motivated, like to take initiative & are a great team player you will love working here.
OwnBackup is looking for a highly-motivated self-starter to join our team as Content Marketing Specialist. The Content Marketing Specialist is a key role in helping us tell our story & serving as the voice of our brand. This person will contribute & manage the OwnBackup blog, as well as additional content distribution channels that we plan to create. These are going to be both small & large-scale content marketing initiatives & will be a significant, important, & measurable part of OwnBackups customer acquisition funnel.
In this position, it will be your responsibility to plan & develop a variety of content (customer success videos & case studies, to white papers & infographics), & work various angles to grow inbound traffic to our website & generate leads.
If youre a content-focused digital marketer that loves to brainstorm new ideas, create high quality content, & knows how to really execute a content marketing strategy, this is the job for you.
- Report to the Content Marketing Manager on overall marketing content strategy & timelines
- Contribute to planning & execution of the marketing content calendar
- Provide editorial & content development support in developing marketing materials
- Understand the buyers journey, mapping content & assets accordingly
- Develop & optimize content to increase paid & organic engagement
- Create & maintain a reporting framework to measure content effectiveness & ROI
- Understand & incorporate digital KPIs & metrics into content strategy
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Journalism, English, or related
- 2+ years of digital marketing content creation experience
- Familiarity with SaaS & Cloud Computing
- Strong organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent writing & proofreading skills
- Must be a self-starter & able to work independently
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.