Who are we?
WorldRemit is the global FinTech success story that has been described as "the WhatsApp of Money" (Business Insider) & "Changing the world of remittances" (BBC).
Backed by leading Silicon Valley investors, our app & website help people send money to friends & relatives in more than 145 countries. Were a high-volume business our customers send hundreds of thousands of transfers every month & were growing fast.
Based in London, the CRM team leads the global customer communications strategy from planning to execution & plays a key role in implementing WorldRemits CX strategy.
We are responsible for driving KPIs across the customer lifecycle activation, retention & loyalty, & we work across a range of channels - email marketing, social media, push notifications, & SMS.
Were a tight-knit energetic team, committed to delivering best in class experience to our customers around the world.
We are on the lookout for a commercially-driven CRM Manager to help shape our CRM strategy.
You will work closely with teams across the business & leverage key partnerships, seasonal trends & customer insights to deliver high impact customer marketing campaigns.
Own the planning & execution of high impact seasonal marketing campaigns for the CRM team
Work with the wider business in testing new product propositions, pricing & offers
Work with the marketing team to leverage partnerships & create commercially driven tactical CRM campaigns
Working with Creative teams on developing high standard customer centric assets
Conceptualise & create best in class email, social media & push campaigns, & landing pages
Analyse campaign performance & create actionable optimisation plans
Other duties as required
What youll need to succeed in this role
- 3+ years of experience in planning, building & reporting on email, social, media, & push campaigns
- Intermediate SQL skills to build segments & reporting
- Experience in forecasting & campaign prioritisation
- Ability to interpret results & derive actionable insights (Tableau, Emarsys, Google Analytics etc)
- Strong English written style is required
- Experience with a multi-channel CRM platform (Emarsys, Branch)
- Agency background a plus
- additional languages are a plus
- Ability to work across a range of disciplines from data & analysis through to creative & copywriting