At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 7 years we've seen this mission spread around the world & beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market.
So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes & lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of encouraged, energized home cooks that expands across the globe. We are the dominant world leader in the meal-kit market & have grown to operate in 12 different countries across 3 continents.
If you would like to join an energetic & highly motivated team & work in a dynamic, high-energy, high-growth field where you can really have an impact & make a difference every single day then join us & become part of developing a global fresh food champion.
About this role:
We are looking for a driven, ambitious & self-starting Software Developer who is interested in helping us drive excellence within our supply chain.
Reporting to our Director of Product Management (Operations Tech), youll help us maintain & build applications that support a fast-paced just-in-time supply chain & the best meal-kit customer experience in Canada.
- Work closely with business & technical stakeholders to build new features & net new tools that help scale the HelloFresh operation
- Become a subject matter expert on the tools that you own
- Learn how to work with & within a low-code environment
- 1+ years of co-op/internship/work experience in a real-world software development environment
- Some experience deploying/managing containerized solutions with Docker, ideally within the AWS ecosystem
- Experience working with & within large-scale distributed storage & database systems (SQL and/or NoSQL)
- Able to understand traditional software development practices but are keen to learn more frameworks, platforms & methods of development
- Able to de-construct complex business requirements into layman terms
- Passionate about working in a start-up environment with a high level of ambiguity & change
- Customer service obsession & a willing to do whatever it takes to satisfy customer needs
- Passionate about food!
Why Youll Love This Job:
- Youll have the chance to push your ideas from inception to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Were a start-up within a start-up. Were nimble but we have the institutional knowledge & the global resources
- Competitive salary & company benefits
- 75% discount on HelloFresh boxes
- Working with a fun, energetic & supportive team
- Awesome environment at our downtown Toronto office! We take our work seriously, but we don't take ourselves too seriously
If this sounds like you, please click the "Apply Now" button. If this role doesn't quite match what you're looking for, but you'd like to know more about joining the HelloFresh Team, please visit our job page to view our other vacancies. We'd love to hear from you!