Strategic Business Operations Division - Full Time
The Workplace Operations Manager will support the Tinuiti Workplace Experience Department. The Workplace Operations Manager will ensure that Tinuitis facilities & services are managed proactively in an efficient manner. This role combines an in-depth knowledge of facility operations alongside a strong understanding of process, program, & project management to ensure a high-quality work environment for employees. This role will report to the VP of Strategic Business Operations & oversee all aspects of day-to-day office operations & the supporting team. The ideal candidate will have excellent project management skills & experience managing facilities. If you work well in an energizing environment, have excellent operational skills, can multi-task under pressure, & are self-motivatedwe want you!
- Coordinate, schedule, & oversee operations & maintenance (O&M) within Tinuiti office spaces in conjunction with regional account managers.
- Lead a team of account management & administrative professionals that oversee our employee experience within the offices.
- Provide oversight of leases & inventory managed by account managers including office supplies, equipment, & furniture.
- Responsible for handling minor projects related to repairs & improvements (R&I) within offices.
- Ensure strong communication within offices & during projects at key milestones with employees, leadership, & associated team members.
- Serve as an escalation point for property management & employees when it comes to facility issues.
- Direct recurring repairs, services, & maintenance work - resolves technical problems.
- Keep a pulse on office capacity & utilization to inform asset strategic planning.
- Focus on the safety & security of Tinuitis assets including the development & adherence to best practices & procedures for emergency, safety, & property maintenance.
- Participate in the development of & adherence to the operating budget for divisional projects
- Work with business & operational partners to standardize & improve processes
- Planning - Accurately scopes out length & difficulty of tasks, set goals/objectives, develops schedules, adjusts for problems
- Drives for Results - Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly & consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self & others for results
- Time Management - Uses time effectively/efficiently, prioritizes projects, gets more done in less time.
- Process Management - Excellent at figuring out the processes to get things done, understands efficient workflows, & capable of managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Learning on the Fly - Learns quickly when facing new problems, eager learner, open to change, improves, enjoys challenges & finding solutions.
- Customer Focus - Dedicated to meeting & exceeding expectations with internal & external people, establishes rapport & maintains effective relationships with employees.
- 5+ years with experience in facilities & project management
- Collaborative, team player
- Speaks & writes clearly & articulately
- Strong project/time management skill
- Bachelors Degree
- Position may travel occasionally within the United States
About Tinuiti: Tinuiti is a performance & data-driven digital marketing leader, focused on every aspect of the customer journey across the quadropoly of Google, Facebook/Instagram, Amazon, Apple, & beyond. We believe success requires specialization across all channels, & our offerings cover the full spectrum from paid to earned to owned media. Our goal when we come to work every day is simple - to grow happiness. For our clients, their customers, our people & our partners. Growing happiness guides everything we do & our core values - Unleash Greatness, Never Stop Learning, Ignite Your Passion, Thankful Living, & Inspire Innovation & Change - inspire us to maintain a culture where our people take pride in their work & have fun doing it.
Disclaimer: This description has been designed to indicate the general nature & level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, & qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. Tinuiti is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Working Conditions: Working indoors, sitting at a computer for extended periods of time, lifting no more than 10 pounds.