Flexport is reinventing global trade.
We believe trade can move the human race forward. Thats why its our mission to make global trade easy for everyone. Flexport is building the platform for global logistics, empowering buyers, sellers & their logistics partners with the technology & services to grow & innovate. Today, companies of all sizesfrom emerging brands to Fortune 500suse Flexport technology to move more than $10B of merchandise across 112 countries every year. With offices on three continents, our team is as global as our client base. Wherever you are, whichever role you play, youre guaranteed to share your day with passionate & resourceful team members who are in it together.
The Senior Financial Analyst will play a supporting role for forecasting, business planning, management reporting, & business analytics activities. The role will help position the team to be a strong strategic business partner who can foresee the needs of the business & help drive business visibility. He/she will also bring a strong analytical toolset, & proven experience working with a wide variety of partners.
- Work with leaders across the company to monitor & communicate company performance, coordinate company planning & empower leaders in managing their business
- Key business partner who supports the G&A business function on all budgeting, forecasting & performance management (including monthly, quarterly & annual planning)
- Support on the overall Flexport financial reporting & planning process including management & coordination of the monthly, quarterly & annual calendar
- Provide analytics to their stakeholders to help drive business insights
- Continuously improve reporting frameworks, tools & processes to ensure access to timely, accurate & actionable data
- Effectively communicate results with team members within Finance & cross functional partners
- Have a deep understanding of the key drivers of the organization & your function
- Ad-hoc analysis for departmental leads, providing insight on budget vs actuals, performance, & operational optimization, etc
You should have:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or related field required
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in FP&A or Finance with Adaptive Insights a plus
- Very strong financial modeling & MS Excel skills required
- Very high attention to detail & accuracy & strong analytical skills required
- Articulate & persuasive communication skills, both written & verbal
- A "compliance first" attitude to keep our regulators happy & enthusiastic about Flexport since we operate in a heavily regulated industry
Worried about not having any logistics experience?
Dont be! Our mission is to make global trade easy for everyone. Thats why we bring in people from diverse backgrounds & experiences together with industry veterans to help move the logistics industry forward.
We know this industry is complex. Thats why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated & engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating & nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical & mental disability, health status, marital & family status, sexual orientation, gender identity & expression, military & veteran status, & any other characteristic protected by applicable law.