At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 7 yearswe've seen this mission spread beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market.
So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes & lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of inspired, energised home cooks that expands across the globe. We are one of the fastest growing meal kit businesses & are active & growing in 13 different countries across 3 continents.
If you would like to join an energetic & highly motivated team & work in a dynamic, high-energy, high-growth field where you can really have an impact & make a difference every single day then join us & become part of developing a global fresh food champion.
The HelloFresh Business Development team is a centrepiece to ensuring continuous progress in our organisation & achieving our growth ambitions. Not only do we explore new streams of revenue beyond our traditional recipe kit business, but we also consult & assist other departments within HelloFresh to adapt to any changes in our operational environment.
- Work closely with the Operations & Finance teams on a variety of operational projects
- Managing projects such as: waste management, capacity increase warehouse, support search new warehouse
- Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly reporting
- Operational Business Intelligence -- dataflow into the supply chain
- Competitor analysis
- Consult & support local teams on implementation of improvement initiatives
- Help design, develop, & adapt tools to support critical business processes
- Collaborate with stakeholders in our global Headquarter in Berlin
- Liasing with the AU team & the global team on all sorts of matters
- You are advanced in your business or science studies at a top-tier university & would love to acquire hands-on, real-world experience right off the bat.
- You are ambitious & an entrepreneurial thinker who has demonstrated your ability to execute projects from idea creation to project finalisation.
- You have goodknowledge of essential frontend & backend tech (SQL, VBA, Java etc...)
- You combine sound analytical skills, creativity & business judgement to structure & solve highly complex business challenges.
- You enjoy the fast-paced, demanding & analytical startup environment.
- You enjoy working & communicating with a team of international stakeholders.
- Problem solver with the ability to prioritise tasks & manage complex projects under deadline pressure, with attention to detail
- Strong communicator
- Highly analytical & capable of translating business requirements
- Ambitious self-starter, who thrives in a fast paced/rapidly changing work environment
- Passionate about online Start-ups & have deep interest in developing businesses
What we offer...
- Heavily discounted HelloFresh boxes
- You work in a passionate & dynamic environment
- Flat hierarchies, constant learning with plenty of room for personal growth
Duration:6 Months PAID Internship. You must be able to commitFULL - TIME(Monday to Friday 9 am - 6 pm).You MUST have the right to work in NZ for the duration of the contract.
Important: Please be aware of the current travel restrictions. New Zealand has now officiallyclosed its borders for anyone not holding a NZ passport or Residency. This is a drasticmeasure installed by the government to reduce the chance of a COVID-19
Start date: June 2020