As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You'rean Individual.We'rethe team for you.Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Product Manageris a hands-on technical product management role, focused on the delivery of high-value products in an agile, market driven environment. The Product Manager will work closely with other members of the Data, Risk & Identity Product team & other product teams within Visa, Global Services Technology leadership & agile project teams to ensure clarity of vision, requirements & objectives for an AI platform.
Data, Security & Identity Products team is focused on providing differentiated product offerings which provide tremendous value to our clients by identifying & mitigating financial fraud leveraging capabilities such as Artificial Intelligence (AI). Our clients span issuer financial institutions, acquirers, merchants, payment card program managers & fintech's. We are looking for individuals with a product management & development background to help us aggressively enhance Visa's product portfolio by identifying & scoping new offerings, enhancing existing offerings, & deliver truly value added solutions to the marketplace. This individual will work with experts throughout the company to identify & prioritize development of new & existing products, help execute the launch and/or help drive new product commercialization to target levels of adoption & utilization. Openness & experience working across disciplines is important. This role will be a key contributor to the Global strategic product plan specifically around creating a state of the art AI platform by working with cross functional teams such as regional product, sales, consulting, operations, technology, risk, analytics. This position may require occasional travel to client sites & Visa locations.
- 4 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD degre
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field or commensurate work experience
- Experience in and/or significant exposure to the payments industry specifically within new applications, Fraud Risk, Identity Risk, or Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
- 4+ years of experience in product management, with demonstrated ability to launch & manage new product releases
- Flexible & creative thinker with the ability to define business tradeoffs.
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, verbal & written communication skills to effectively partner, influence & instill confidence with stakeholders across all functional teams
- Strong technical, analytical, troubleshooting & problem-solving skills
- Experience in financial services & payments desired, but not required
- A proven track record of success in fast-paced environments with demanding timelines is also required
- Experience partnering with technologists using Agile or other expedited design & development methodologies
- Proficiency with software development methodologies such as Agile & experience working with Scrum teams
- Work with limited direction, usually within a complex & often ambiguous environment, to develop rigorous, fact-based recommendations to senior product management while supporting syndication with stakeholders across the organization.
- Ability to thrive in a cross functional setting & communicate effectively with different teams at Visa.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Payment Industry background is a big plus
- Contribute to the overall product strategy, product roadmap, & business plan for core Risk Products such as AI - Platform
- Partner with clients & internal stakeholder throughout the payment ecosystem to develop product strategy & co-create solutions
- Ensure product vision & requirements are designed with scalability & long-term vision in mind
- Conceptualize, develop & launch new products & experiences at the intersection payment & technology
- Brainstorm with internal & external teams to develop ideas & potential solutions for co-creation
- Lead cross-functional team across research, design & development to design, test & pilot products
- Work closely with Internal & external product & partner teams to ensure alignment on goals/scope, plan critical path & operational risks, & ensure transparent communication
- Synthesize requirements into a common set of platform & services capabilities, writing very clear, thorough & detailed user stories for complex features & product sets
- Liaise with other business units, product leaders, engineering & other applicable groups to ensure flawless execution
- Provide status, action plans & recommendations to senior leadership on an ongoing basis
- Advanced proficiency in the use of MS Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project, & SharePoint) required. Working knowledge of Agile tools such as CA Central (Rally), Confluence Wiki, Tableau, & JIRA strongly preferred
Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours & support ocassional meetings to support our business globally.
This position requires the incumbent to travel for work upto 10% of the time.
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, reach with hands & arms, & bend or lift up to 25 pounds
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.