The Search Analyst plays an important role in the Acquisition Media team, responsible for the performance & campaign executions across Search, YouTube, & Google Display Network. This person understands how search engines function; how bids relate to keyword performance & campaign efficiency so they can optimize & manage campaign budget allocation.
- Execution for Peloton Paid Search (text & shopping), YouTube, & Google Display campaigns including planning, trafficking, day-to-day optimizations & budget pacing.
- Build & analyze keyword lists, analyze search volume & make recommendations
- Run search reports on a regular basis to mine for new keywords, creative text ad, pacing & overall spend
- Collaborate with the creative & brand teams on building ad copy
- Traffic, upload, & QA keywords, harnessing the Bid Management Tool process
- Curate extensive sample targeting lists that align with Pelotons intended audience (research & vet videos, channels, interests, keywords & URLs for brand safety / suitability)
- Implement custom audiences, contextual, look-alikes, & other affinity groups for targeting
- Campaign set-up & management including audience targeting, creative testing, bid & budget management, etc.
- Monitor account performance & report any anomalies to the manager
- Deliver weekly performance reporting & insights with thoughtful, concise recommendations on next steps for improvement
- Implement & monitor tests e.g. A/B landing page & copy test
- 2+ years proven expertise in Search (Google, Bing) & YouTube execution
- Working knowledge of Google Display Network planning & execution
- Acquisition, retail or e-commerce campaign management experience
- Familiarity working with cross-functional teams
- Experience with A/B & multivariate testing
- Excellent skills in data-driven analysis
- Significant media-specific spreadsheet experience (pivot tables, vlookups, media formulas)
- A clear understanding of pacing, flighting & nuances of managing channel-specific budgets
- Kenshoo Search & Social bid management platform experience
- Experience with Google Sheets, Docs, & Slides
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.