Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why & Where
Twilio is looking for an experienced frontend software engineer for our Identity Team in Tallinn, Estonia. You will be an integral part of the software engineering team focused on building out Identity & Access Management toolsets for Twilio customers.
Twilio is looking for an engineer who lives the Twilio Magic & has a demonstrated track record of successful projects. Here are some points describing you:
- You have a very strong understanding of REST APIs.
- You know that the code you ship is only as dependable & predictable as the tests you write.
- You bring experience with build patterns common to web technology stacks, you love shipping amazing products & you sweat the little things around user experience.
- You communicate well in person, on paper, & in code. You love to make an impact & thrive in small, collaborative, energetic teams.
- You have experience coordinating with development teams in multiple time-zones.
- Bachelor's degree in a computer science related field is a minimum requirement.
As a Software Engineer on the Identity team, you will join a strong engineering team focused on Identity & Access Management features to:
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Collaborate with product management to define roadmaps & priorities.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER'S SHOES: Own & create intuitive, fluent & responsive user interfaces.
- DRAW THE OWL: Build individual components as well as entire web applications. Build fast-rendering reusable & extendable front-end components using React.
- WRITE IT DOWN: Manage your work through the use of Github, Jira, & our build/deploy systems. Develop a testing harness & strategy for what your team ships.
- BE INCLUSIVE: Build relationships with key engineers & other stakeholders in your focus area.
- DON'T SETTLE: Enjoy getting the MVP out the door, & you know that great user experience takes ongoing investment, refinement, & polish.
Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, & video by virtualizing the worlds telecommunications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications.
Twilio's Identity team offerings & tools helps our customers connect to & use the Twilio products that make their businesses successful. Our platform has global reach & operates at cloud scale. Our challenge is to enable our customers, & to protect their data, while providing mission critical features on the Twilio platform.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems & creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.