Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You'rean Individual.We'rethe team for you.Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Sales Manager (SM) is an individual contributor, field sales position, within our growing Mexican team. The SM will help drive the expansion of Visa Merchant Sales business into specific merchants at the Mexican market. This role is responsible for developing a strong relationship with the managed accounts, detect new business opportunities & deploy the business initiatives defined on the annual account plan of the merchant. The Sales Manager will work closely with other Visa teams to offer a set of payment solutions to the defined accounts
- Identify, drive development, manage the sales process & close new business opportunities with the defined accounts
- Effectively lead revenue generation while meeting the account strategic business objectives. Meet & exceed challenging quarterly sales goals
- Provide market expertise to properly identify, qualify, & create account plans
- Design & execute marketing & product campaigns to increase the number of cardholders or their spend thorough the customer life cycle.
- Aid in the completion & presentation of RFPs & RFIs.
- Work closely with our Product Management team to maintain technical & functional knowledge of existing & new products
- Actively contribute to the evolving business & Visa's product strategy
- Work within a matrix organization & develop strong internal relationships to achieve the accounts objectives
- Bachelor's degree
- Fluent in Spanish & English
- 2-5+ years of B2B technology or payment sales experience selling to large companies through direct & indirect channels
- Previous experience in the ecommerce, merchant & payment industries is desired
This position will be performed in an office setting.The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, reach with hands & arms, & bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.