This is a critical & exciting time at Enigma. We are hearing from repeated customers that our product is creating tremendous value for them & is aligned perfectly with their needs. At the same time, we continue investing heavily in our product while overcoming many complex technical challenges.
We are looking to hire an experienced product manager who can own & scale our data products. You will play a critical role in creating a product roadmap that maximizes the value to customers & leading the roadmap execution.
As a Product Manager at Enigma, you will work with a team of data scientists & engineers to build products that help fintechs & financial institutions serve SMBs (small & medium business) through better data. Your impact will be measured by how many customers love your product & use it in their everyday business decisions.
In pursuit of this goal, you will become an expert on the customer needs youre solving, identify opportunities to improve the product, & lead your team through product development.
The data products team is building a dataset of all the businesses in the US & our products are pieces of information on those businesses. We are constantly coming up with new product ideas but some illustrative examples of the product the team has built in the past (and present) are:
- Leveraging NLP (natural language processing) to determine a business industry
- Estimating a business growth rate & revenue based on multiple data sources
- Assigning a business credibility score based on the business data footprint
We are looking for someone who will:
- Gather product insights by interviewing existing & potential customers
- Set the product roadmap & product priorities
- Test out the effectiveness of new data science approaches & techniques for the product
- Help the engineers & data scientists on your team problem solve through problem decomposition & solution brainstorming
- Determine the growth strategy for the product, working collaboratively with marketing & sales
- Work hand in hand with customer success to identify opportunities to deliver even more value to your customers
What makes this job interesting:
- Timing: you will be joining Enigma right as we unlock product-market fit, & will be a driving force behind our future growth
- Ownership: you will have the opportunity to lead a product end-to-end, from ideation to delivery
- Impact: you will make a major impact from day one
Our ideal candidate will:
- Bring 2-5 years of professional experience in product management, data science or engineering
- Have experience building or working on machine learning models Basic capability of manipulating data using Python or SQL
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills while working with customers & our internal teams
- Prioritize working on things that drive the most impact rather than trying to get everything done
Bonus points if you have:
- Advance degrees in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering or Business
- Professional experience as a product manager leading enterprise software products
- Experience working directly with enterprise customers
At Enigma, were building the single, most reliable source of data on businesses to power the future of financial services. By engineering better data from hundreds of public & third-party sources, we aim to tell the complete story of every business, so that companies of every size can access the financial services they need to grow & thrive. Our core values - generosity, curiosity, ingenuity, & drive - guide everything we do from how we make our most important product decisions to how we work with & support one another on a daily basis. Were a team of curious, driven individuals with diverse backgrounds & skills, but were all passionate about engineering deeper understanding through datatogether. If this resonates, we would love to hear from you!
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.