At White Ops, we are all about keeping it human. We are the global leader in bot mitigation. We protect more than 200 enterprisesincluding the largest internet platformsfrom sophisticated bots by verifying the humanity of nearly one trillion online interactions every week. The most sophisticated bots look & act like humans when they click on ads, visit websites, fill out forms, take over accounts, & commit payment fraud. We stop them.
Founded in 2012 in a Brooklyn sci-fi bookstore, our Bot Mitigation Platform protects enterprises from the sophisticated bots that threaten them. Its an ongoing war that we fight passionately every day. Join our mission to stop bots, disrupt the economics of cyber crime, & keep it human.
About the role:
The Strategy & Revenue Operations team is focused on supercharging the organizations operational muscle & accelerating productivity. As a member of this team, you will have significant shaping power.
Sales Enablement is an integral function, with the goals of increasing deal conversion & sales cycle velocity, driving organizational alignment, & improving the overall efficiency & effectiveness of the salesforce.
You will act as an integrating force between various areas of Sales, Revenue Operations, Marketing, Product, & Customer Service. This position is responsible for leading sales enablement activities to increase sales productivity, including but not limited to, developing & executing on onboarding & ongoing development programs, administering a learning management system & other enablement tools, & liaising with cross-functional teams as we build a world-class commercial organization.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a new team, one with significant exposure & impact to the entire commercial organization. This role will report into the Principal, Strategy & Revenue Operations Manager & will live within the Global Sales organization. The team is just getting started, & were looking for an amazing human to join our mission in accelerating growth!
Who are we looking for?
You are passionate about your work, detail-oriented, analytical, & have excellent problem-solving & execution abilities. You have a desire to empower & enable others, an entrepreneurial spirit, a growth-mindset, & are ready to roll up your sleeves & drive operational excellence.
What you'll do:
- Think 10x, all the time. Have one eye on the present & the other on the future.
- Establish objectives & metrics for sales enablement; measure progress.
- Create a cohesive internal enablement strategy in partnership with Revenue Operations & various cross-functional teams. Work with Sales, Marketing, & Product to create, share, use, & manage the organization's latest & greatest enablement content.
- Regularly update commercial playbooks based on team feedback & market demands.
- Liaise with internal subject matter experts to design & revise learning paths, training courses, & measurement. Source external content as appropriate.
- Project manage people & schedules to build, deliver, & measure sales & marketing content.
- Administer & maintain internal enablement tools, namely, a Learning Management System.
- Conduct ongoing analyses of current skills, knowledge, & processes. Work with the broader Revenue Operations team & the Sales Leadership team to make recommendations for increasing sales productivity & to close gaps.
- Spend field time with sales representatives & leadership to understand pain points, building deliverables to help meet needs.
- Contribute to other focus areas of the Strategy & Revenue Operations team, including but not limited to: strategy, insights, tools, & processes.
Who you are:
- Proven work experience in Sales Enablement/Training, with additional experience in sales/revenue operations or management consulting highly preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of sales enablement technologies, processes, & best practices.
- Extensive knowledge of sales training best practices (analysis, instructional design, delivery, implementation, & evaluation).
- Proven experience in creating & implementing successful sales playbooks & training/development programs.
- Knowledge of sales methodologies, processes, & buyers journey alignment.
- Experience working at a hyper-growth technology start-up or scale-up.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment & with cross-functional teams
- Technically proficient in Salesforce (Lightning), G-Suite, & Microsoft Office Tools (Excel, Powerpoint, etc.).
- Highly-developed training, presentation & written communication skills. Ability to communicate with senior level stakeholders.
- Expert ability to collaborate & generate a spirit of cooperation while coordinating diverse activities & groups within a team environment.
- Nice to have: general sales/revenue operations experience and/or sales experience.
Benefits & Perks
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Stock options, 401(k), & commuter benefits
- Competitive salary & commission structure
- Medical & dental insurance for all full-time employees
- Fully paid parental leave
- Professional development fund
- Great coaching from senior leaders & challenging development opportunities
Life at White Ops:
Our HQ office is located in the heart of New York City. We are growing the company deliberately with a keen eye towards maintaining a culture that values diversity, lifestyle, & career growth. We are doing meaningful work & we need people to join our mighty team. We are proud of our overwhelmingly positive presence on Glassdoor & Built in NYC. We have offices located in NYC, DC, Victoria, & London.