LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights & experiences centered around the needs of real people, & in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity & humilityand have a good bit of fun along the way. Were always looking for smart, kind, & creative people to grow our team & impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe & easy to connect the worlds data, people, & applications.
ABOUT THIS JOB
Are you a self-motivated individual who loves building & nurturing strategic partnerships? Do you want to be surrounded by people who inspire you to be better & work harder every day? Do you want to be on the vanguard of marketing technology & Big Data? Consider joining our fast moving, growing team.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Manage & grow our largest & most strategic partnerships with Premium Publishers & Platforms partners in France
- Be a LiveRamp subject matter expert with an emphasis in our Identity Infrastructure & Safe Haven offerings.
- Work cross-functionally with LiveRamps core Sales team, Product, Legal, & Data Ethics to achieve desired results for partner engagements with LiveRamp technology.
- Flexibly adapt to changing industry conditions.
- Maintain a consistent & healthy pipeline of direct & influenced revenue opportunities to achieve targets set for your portfolio of partners.
- Take the lead in upleveling our overall approach to strategic partnerhips & deliver on a long-term vision & strategy to scale.
- Regularly communicate learnings in this market effectively to internal stakeholders at LiveRamp.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years of experience in business development, partnerships and/or client facing roles.
- Experience working in a highly cross-functional role across technical & commercial groups.
- Great communication skills both internally & externally. Must be able to synthesize complex, multi-party business proposals effectively.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working & proactive (no exceptions).
- Extremely flexible - able to tackle anything that comes your way.
- A deep understanding of identity ecosystems & data infrastructure
- A successful track record & methodical approach to engagement with multiple contacts across partners going high-and-wide within organizations. Must have a demonstrated & successful track record managing & closing enterprise deals.
- Experience of Facebook, Pinterest, Business manager, DSP interface & Campaign trafficking.