Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
The Mailchimp internship program started in 2013. In the past 7 years, weve had the privilege of bringing in some of the brightest, most talented college students from around the country to spend time with our teams. Our 12 week intern program was designed so that interns can grow their skill set, thrive in the Mailchimp community, & do meaningful work. They also have a lot of fun along the way! All currently enrolled students are eligible to apply for the internship program.
Start Date: May 17th or June 7th
Were looking for a Marketing intern to join our Original Content team. We value creative, self-driven individuals who care about the work they produce & the people they work withand we love a good sense of humor, too. If you are an excellent communicator & collaborator who likes to work independently as well as in team settings, keep reading!
The Marketing intern will work with our Original Content team & external production partners to support our Mailchimp Presents platform. We are looking for a candidate who is curious about entertainment content & has a background in marketing & or social media. In addition, they must have strong organizational skills, excellent written/verbal communication skills, & are looking to challenge themselves by working in a heavily cross-functional, fast-paced environment.
What youll do:
- Contribute to the development & execution of promotional campaigns for our Mailchimp Presents properties (These properties include short-form series, films, & podcasts)
- Work cross functionally with internal teams such as Design, PR, Comms & Content & more, to create & traffic marketing assets for each Mailchimp Presents show campaign
- Work closely with our social media team to write & edit copy for the Mailchimp Presents Instagram handle
Wed love to hear from you if you have:
- An interest in gaining exposure to entertainment content marketing
- A foundation in marketing & or social media
- Excellent copy writing & editing abilities
- Ability to manage multiple projects with varying timelines
- Strong organizational skills
- Exceptional people skills
- A willingness to learn
- Experience using G Suite apps
Mailchimp is a founder-owned & highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed.
Our headquarters is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Curious to how hiring has shifted related to COVID-19? Click here to find out more!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.