Quartet is a pioneering healthcare technology company striving to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. We connect people to a personalized care team to get them the right care at the right time. Our collaborative technology platform & range of services brings together physicians, mental health providers, & insurance companies to effectively improve patient outcomes & drive down healthcare costs. Backed by $153MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners & Centene Corporation, Quartet is headquartered in NYC & is currently operating in several markets across the United States Pennsylvania, Washington, Northern California, New Jersey, North Carolina, Louisiana, & Illinois.
About the Team & Opportunity:
We take security seriously & would value a domain-expert leader to join the Quartet Health technology team as our Director of Security. In this role, youll lead a growing security team to advance the physical, information & trust security management program by applying your deep domain knowledge & seasoned technical leadership - identifying potential risks, threats, & vulnerabilities present in the environment, & provide solutions to ensure proper security controls to mitigate them. Youll help ensure that Quartets systems, products & services are exceptionally well protected so that, at a minimum, they meet our stakeholders stringent security & compliance requirements.
- Proactively manage & lead our physical & technical security policies & best practices.
- Interact internally & externally with senior level management, including the negotiation of critical matters, compliance audits & penetration tests.
- Execute key tasks & projects ensuring that they stay on track with goals & timelines.
- Support the implementation & maintenance of security controls required by SOC II, HIPAA & HITRUST.
- Participate in the development & oversight of required corrective action plans relating to security issues.
- Perform internal technical risk assessments & penetration tests.
- Partner with team members & cross-functional groups to ensure programs align with information security requirements.
- Promote a strong culture of information security internally.
- Bachelors degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or a related field.
- 5+ years experience leading teams responsible for managing enterprise security programs.
- Critical thinker with strong analytical skills.
- Strong hands-on technical-security background in cloud-based SaaS environments.
- Intimate knowledge & experience with the implementation requirements to support SOC 2, HITRUST & HIPAA.
- Strong result-oriented project management & people-leadership skills.
- Excellent written, verbal communication & presentation skills.
- Masters degree in MIS, Computer Science, or other related technical field or equivalent work experience.
- Health technology experience in a secured SaaS & AWS cloud computing environment highly valued.
- CISSP other related technology governance certification & experience with additional regulatory compliance frameworks such as NIST 800-53 & ISO 27001.
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, catered lunches, snacks, team events & outings, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental leave, commuter benefits, 401K, stock option grants, gym benefits.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team & fostering an inclusive culture, & is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace & encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, & other characteristics. Headhunters & recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter & agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Please note: Quartet interview requests & job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. email@example.com). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account & routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have someone to refer? Email email@example.com to submit their details to us.