Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike, Tread & iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology & design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. We put our users, members, & customers first & we obsess over every touch point of the member experience be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best & encourage all our associates to be Pelotons brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
Working under the direction of the Showroom Manager, the Assistant Showroom Manager takes an active role on the sales floor & within the local community. In addition to maintaining operational excellence in every aspect of running the showroom, the Assistant Manager works alongside the Showroom Manager to recruit, lead & motivate a team of dynamic sales specialists to create an exceptional customer experience while meeting & exceeding weekly & monthly sales goals.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Focus on achieving & exceeding individual sales goals
- Work on projects/initiatives as assigned by Showroom Manager- including but not limited to: business development, training & recruiting
- Models how to maximize sales through excellent customer service, product knowledge, & merchandise presentation
- Proactively utilize Salesforce to record & maintain client information/ preferences to drive business
- Develop a deep knowledge & understanding of Peloton's products & brand image
- Phone & email outreach to both established & developing clients to communicate updates, events, & follow-up
- Provide outstanding customer service at all times
- Solid history of meeting & exceeding sales goals
- Familiarity with the local market; able to identify & act on key networking opportunities
- Experience sourcing, training & retaining sales talent
- Enthusiastic, energetic & personable professional demeanor
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Ambitious, hardworking & team oriented
- An appreciation of fitness & a healthy lifestyle
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, & holidays
- Proficiency with MS applications (Word, Excel, etc), Apple Products & Salesforce a plus
At Peloton, the health & well-being of our employees is of the utmost importance to us. In addition to a competitive base salary with generous bonus potential, we are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits plan & paid time off to all full-time employees. Peloton is an equal opportunity employer & hires only on the basis of skills & experience.