At Asana, were building collaboration software to help every team in the world become more effective in working together & realising their goals. Our Customer Success team is committed to helping customers adopt Asana as both a technology product & a holistic approach to teamwork. We strive to help all of our customers, across countries, industries, & functions, get off on the right foot & continue to get the most value out of Asana over time.
We're looking for a Customer Success Manager (CSM) to help support our Customer Success Team in working proactively as a team on a book of customers. As an Asana CSM, youll partner closely with our Sales professionals to deploy Asana to new customers, help existing customers achieve desired outcomes through Asana, & continuously forge relationships across your large, complex customer base.
Equipped with the knowledge of what it takes for customers to succeed with Asana, you will serve as the voice of your customers cross-functionally, providing feedback to the Product team & broader business. To the entire Asana team, youll exemplify an empathetic, customer-centric perspective.
What you'll achieve:
- Growing relationships as part of a team within shared customer accounts in addition to delivering ad hoc scaled strategies to our customers
- Weave a web of relationships with supporting existing teams to ultimately drive adoption & retention of Asana across your customers organisation
- Work with customers to understand their unique goals & business processes as well as provide expert knowledge of Asana; Nurture relationships with influential stakeholders & empower them to be Asana champions
- Execute on all phases of the customer journey, including deployment design & execution, change management consulting, business performance reviews, roadmap advisory, & renewal touchpoints
- Be a cross-functional superstar:
- Partner with Sales to build strategic account plans, create executive relationships, drive customer satisfaction & identify expansion opportunities
- Identify growth opportunities within your Customers organisation that lead to increasing their Return on Investment (ROI) working with Asana
- Drive success through Scaled services to maximise impact across large account deployments
- Liaise with Support & Finance to help quarterback resolutions for customer issues & optimization opportunities
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing team to build customer references & co-develop resources to better support our Corporate customers
- Serve as the voice of your customers & the EMEA market by surfacing key trends & insights back to our Product, Research, & business teams in San Francisco HQ
- Analyse customer usage in internal data systems to identify, communicate, & act upon both risks & opportunities; Proactively drive data-driven, account-focused campaigns to increase customer engagement & product adoption
- Occasional travel & meet customers
- 1-2 years demonstrated success in an Account Management or Customer Success role
- Fluent in English & French
- Customer facing experience including relationship building & management.
- Can demonstrate ability to work in complex customer environments at executive & department levels
- Skilled at identifying & forging relationships with decision makers & influential stakeholders
- Youre devoted to ensuring our customers success & adoption of Asana & advocate for regional customers needs
- Solid communicator. Youre able to communicate confidently & concisely through Asana, via email, over the phone, or in person, with all audiences (from cross-functional team to executive stakeholder)
- Self-motivated, curious & proactive team player. You have a bias for action & work effectively in a highly ambiguous, ever-changing environment.
- Driven, process-oriented person. Youre able to effectively balance competing priorities & make decisions that best support Asana, the team, & the customer.
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world, from small businesses to large enterprises, rely on Asana to manage everything from company objectives to digital transformation to product launches & marketing campaigns. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, & one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. After spending more than a year physically distanced, we are safely & mindfully returning our global teams to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, & mission-driven people to help us enable the worlds teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work & thrive, & building a diverse, equitable, & inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected & valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity & expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, & veteran status.