Dashlane is a password manager & online security app for everyone who lives, works, & plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design & patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, & payment info atpeople'sfingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords & wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 10 million users in 150 countries manage & secure their digital identities & has enabled over $16 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in Paris, New York & Lisbon is united by our passion for password security & the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) will be a key member of the executive team & will drive growth & brand awareness. The CMO will serve as a spokesperson for the company & will design, own & build a marketing strategy to drive audience & user acquisition, establish brand recognition & consumer trust, & effectively tell the story of the product & the company.
The CMO will foster & build a marketing function that supports the companys high-performance, high-creativity, highly collaborative global environment. S/He will also revamp the current marketing mix to evolve the marketing function from performance-focused to a more even balance of brand-led & performance marketing. As a key part of the management team, the CMO will also have the following specific responsibilities:
- Lead all aspects of the companys marketing initiatives, including brand strategy & positioning, consumer marketing, digital & social strategy & marketing & advertising
- Provide a strategic vision for the companys brand & ensure robust, integrated, & flawless execution of its mission
- Make & drive data-driven decisions & establish effective frameworks, metrics, & strategies to inform the companys approach to both brand building, & direct channel marketing strategies
- Ensure rigor & discipline across company-wide programs that support integrated marketing & business development
- Work closely with key internal stakeholders to develop & execute dynamic campaigns that drive growth for their target segments
- Lead a team of 30 employees spread across acquisition, retention, brand strategy, communications, PR, & agency relationships
- 15+ years of senior marketing leadership experience, ideally as head of marketing/CMO at a rapidly growing consumer-facing, mobile-first brand with a focus on expansion & identifying emerging market trends
- Proven success as a manager, leader, & coach/mentor with success in hiring & fostering growth of their team
- Exposure to substantial & significant scale. Experience operating & leading a marketing organization where the business is generating $50M+ in revenue & growing quickly
- Highly analytical; able to make data-driven decisions & establish effective metrics to approach marketing strategy & spend
- Deep knowledge of how to use digital & offline channels & tools to build a brand, customer base, & community-driven content
- Both tactically & strategically minded. This person should be able to operate in the weeds, but also be the strategic leader with the ability to build integrated brand/marketing architecture & frameworks, & communicate this effectively to company leadership, the full organization, the Board, & the global market
Style Were Looking For
- High level of intellectual horsepower combined with the ability to listen to & learn from their team
- Highly analytical, operationally oriented & metrics driven
- Possess a strong work ethic with a drive to succeed
- Outstanding leadership & people management skills with the ability to successfully motivate & challenge a team of talented & creative people at all levels of the organization
- Personality that embodies humility, collaboration, confidence, transparency, high energy, & passion
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris & currently split between Paris, New York & Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social, age, lifestyle, & more. We're committed to finding diverse talent & fostering a culture where everyone is heard & feels a sense of belonging.