About the Company:
Clarifai is an artificial intelligence company that excels at visual recognition. We do not sell an abstract, futuristic technology - we sell a solution that people can use today to solve real-world problems. We believe that the same AI technology that gives big tech companies a competitive edge should be available to developers & businesses. Thats why we build products to make it easy, quick, & inexpensive for them to innovate with AI, go to market faster, & build better customer experiences. We make teaching AI just as accessible as we make using AI, which is why our technology is the most personalized, unbiased, accurate solution in the market.
We have secured $40M in funding up to date, backed by Menlo Ventures, Google Ventures, USV, NVIDIA, Qualcomm, Osage, Lux Capital, LDV Capital, & Corazon Capital. To continue to succeed, we need people like you to join the team!
Clarifai is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing & hiring a diverse workforce.
As aEnterprise Account Representative on Clarifais Sales Team, you embrace our mission to understand every image & video to improve life & help us reach revenue targets as an individual contributor.
- Solely focus on generating new business with enterprise level accounts.
- Responsible for achieving quota & selling enterprise SaaS solutions across targeted verticals & develop relationships with C level executives/leaders.
- Will communicate technical solutions to both technical & non-technical buyer to close deals & contribute to the growth of our business.
- Demonstrate resourcefulness when faced with challenges that defy easy solution
- Negotiate favorable pricing & business terms with large commercial enterprises by selling value & ROI
- Have intuitive sense of required steps to close business & gain customer validation
- You have at least 10 years experience working in the enterprisetech space (fast paced environment + start-up experience is preferred)
- Experience working retail, ecommerce, travel & hospitality, or media & entertainment verticals are a huge plus!
- Proven experience in building successful pipelines
- Ability to cold call on target markets (phone, email, events, etc)
- Ability to articulate corporate message & value prop
- Ability to close business
- Able to manage multiple deals simultaneously
- People skills, ability to connect & network anywhere
- Previous sales experience in selling enterprise software
- You can demonstrate previous sales success