Vimeo is looking for an experienced & creative business development lead to join our growing BD team. The Director of Business Development - Enterprise will be developing new strategic partnerships to drive growth of Vimeos business communications & media products.
You will close platform & product partnerships with top B2B & Enterprise platforms & tech companies that drive leads and/or directly drive new customers. These partnerships require a strategic, consultative business development approach, primarily focused on integrating & distributing Vimeos products via partnerships. The ideal candidate will be able to hunt for qualified opportunities, propose innovative solutions that build long-term value for Vimeo & our partners, & effectively negotiate & close complicated deals. You will report to the SVP, Business Development, & work across various areas of the company to bring new partnerships to market as well as shaping & scaling the partnership program for Vimeo Enterprise!
What youll do:
- Identify prospects, pitch new deals, create proposals, negotiate agreements & win new business
- Help set the strategy to develop partnerships that will directly drive referrals & in some cases directly drive new customers to Vimeo Enterprise.
- Drive a meaningful volume of new users & paid subscribers
- Work with Product & Product Marketing teams to refine Vimeos partner offerings (APIs, Widgets, etc.)
- Religiously analyze the performance & impact of partnership initiatives for continuous optimization
- Internally communicate partnerships plans & performance to align relevant partners & teams behind your initiatives
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Product, Product Marketing, API/Engineering, Marketing, Legal, & PR teams to launch new partnerships
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 10+ years of relevant work experience with business development, partnerships or alliances in the Enterprise SaaS space (ideally with experience in video)
- A proven leader & a self-starter who can independently lead both strategy & execution, gain internal consensus, & communicate effectively up & down
- Demonstrated success launching & scaling partnership programs
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience working cross-functionally, rallying Sales, Product, Engineering & Marketing teams behind partnership initiatives & integrations
- Ability to understand & articulate complex technical aspects of potential technology integrations
- Willingness & ability to travel 10-20% of the time (when travel is safe)
Vimeo is the worlds leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, & organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate & communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of over 650 passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse & global community. Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity & inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, & strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs