Company Description|Job Description
Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation & employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Australia & the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, & equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational & multilingual, & come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuine representative workforce that can help us create solutions & foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
- Manageand grow a team of Customer Success Manager (3 members), but remain individual contributor on some key accounts
- Liaison between the Northern Customer Success teamand Sales, Marketing Presales teams
- Review & deliver Adoption plans to customers, promote Nexthink horizontally & transversely, ensure that Nexthink is deployed & used by many users
- Ensure our customers are getting the value out of the solution
- Engage with customer executives & other influential stakeholders to identify, define, track & measure the overall impact of Nexthink
- Act as the voice of the customer & provide feedback to Nexthink's Product Management, R&D, Sales & Marketing teams
- Identify & escalate any critical issue or risk of renewals, work in collaboration with the Account Managers & Renewals Specialists
- Identify up-sell opportunities (Licenses or Services)
- Update our CRM database (Gainsight) & ensure that customer data is always accurate
- Seniority level: Senior Level
- Function: Customer Service
- Minimum 10 years of experience in IT (ideally a pre-sales or consultant background ) with some expertise in ITSM, ITIL, Workspace management
- 3-5 years of experience in management & Customer Success Management
- Ability to get access to CxO & to drive complex situations for strategic customers
- Dedicated to ensure our customers get the value out of the solution
- Ability to balance customer interests & Nexthink's ones
- Leadership, Get Things Done attitude
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Very well structured , disciplined & organized
- Curiosity & continuous learning ability
- Strong customer facing & presentation skills, excellent verbal & written communication skills including the ability to lead/facilitate meetings & host webinars.
- Fluent in English (spoken & written).
- This role will require to travel up to 25%.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful & innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness & collaboration.