At Conductor, a WeWork company, were passionate about helping companies help their customers. Some of the worlds top brands use our software & services to create & optimize content so that it gets found online. Were headquartered in NYC, & weve been named Crains Best Place to Work 7 years running.
Visit Conductor at www.conductor.com or on Twitter @conductor
Conductor is seeking a Strategic Account Manager to cultivate & grow Conductors existing client base. In this role you will identify new opportunities while maximizing customer benefit & adoption of our award-winning software platform, Conductor Searchlight. The Strategic Account Manager acts as the CEO of our customers, coordinating internal resources to maximize customer outcomes. They will be responsible for fostering long-term relationships, procuring subscription renewals, & growing account revenue through additional technology & services.
- Responsible for the management of a portfolio of customers (businesses with less than 1,000 employees) with the goal of driving renewals to successful completion & identifying & closing expansion opportunities
- Establish & oversee the OPERA engagement model to scale & drive incremental value for Conductor across the SME segment
- Serve as the escalation point for issues relating to client satisfaction & platform engagement
- Work collaboratively with internal teams in Sales, Marketing, Professional Services, & Research & Development
- Leverage resources to develop new & exciting ways to engage with Conductor customers at scale
The Ideal Candidate
- Possesses sound business acumen, analysis skills, & strategic vision
- Has a proven track record managing customer relationships with 40+ businesses in various industries
- Has strong skills in negotiation, verbal & written communication, & client presentation
- Is adept at uncovering new revenue opportunities & identifying risks
- Has proven ability to manage projects to successful completion, multi-task, & work within tight deadlines
- Possesses a solid ability to manage tough conversations in a professional & solution-oriented manner
- Four-year BA/BS degree
- 2+ years account management experience in search marketing or marketing SaaS
- Proficiency in Salesforce, Power Point & Excel (or Google Slides & Google Sheets)
- Experience selling in a competitive environment.
- Exceptional written & oral presentation skills.
- Understanding of search marketing industry preferred but not required
Conductor is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.