We are looking for a Marketing Designer to assist with expanding creative requirements of the marketing team across both digital & above the line channels. You will be responsible for developing new & innovative creative approaches to increase creativity & subsequent conversion metrics to make our advertising approach more effective across our various consumer marketing channels.
Youll work with our existing design & marketing teams & lead your own design projects / tasks.
What you will be doing
You will bring your creativity & a passion for marketing led design to help develop engaging creative that helps promote our brand & engage our audience.
- Assist the Marketing team on day to day creative tasks / projects
- Source online imagery suitable for the needs of our marketing communications & campaigns
- Work across a number of marketing design channels including but not limited to email, banners, web design, icons, social media design etc
- Working in close coordination with the marketing & design teams to take on briefs & work closely with stakeholders to develop initial concepts & final creative delivery
- Create simple animations for the purposes of animated banners, gifs etc
- Create physical marketing merchandise & materials for events & other team activities
- Support with B2B marketing materials, literature etc
- Design App Store screenshots & other related imagery for the purposes of ASO & App Store featuring
What you will bring to the table
- Task orientated, ability to pick up tasks / projects, work with key stakeholders to deliver
- Experience using Jira or other scrum based ticketing system to manage workflow
- Design experience working on marketing related projects / design projects
- Confidence to explore new creative approaches to our projects & challenge us
- A genuine passion for marketing creative & understanding of how to drive the best response for our creative approaches
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Passion for language education & digital learning
- Understanding of the need to localise creative to suit varying market needs
- An understanding of the importance of A/B testing & tweaking designs to drive marketing response
Not ticking every box or think youve got that unique set of skills we havent realised we need? Get in touch anyway; were always looking to add great people at every level.
Why you should join busuu:
- Manage your own stretch projects
- Competitive salary & attractive bonus scheme
- Private healthcare
- Yearly training budget to use as you want
- Free breakfast & snacks
- Free dinner if you need to stay late
- Regular company trips & evenings out in London
- Smart, fun & international team to work with
busuus vision is to break down language barriers. We are the worlds largest language learning community with over 90m users from 190 countries, growing at up to 30,000 new users per day. We make learning a language easy by combining AI-powered courses with instant feedback from our global community of native speakers.
busuu has received several awards such as Europes Best Education Start-up by TechCrunch, Best of iOS Apps by Apple & Best of Google Play by Google to name a few & we are part of the prestigious Future Fifty Program consisting of UKs best Scale-Ups. We collaborate with world-leading universities (CUNY, UCL etc.) in the field of language learning research, & partner with companies such as Google, Amazon & Facebook to bring language learning to AI-powered devices (Google Home, Amazon Alexa) & into virtual reality (Oculus).
busuu has raised over 15m EUR & is backed by renowned business angels & serial entrepreneurs (Johann Hansmann, Martin Varsavsky, Brent Hoberman), PROFounders Capital & McGraw-Hill Education.
We are an ambitious, high-energy, international & friendly team of 100+, based in central London. We come from diverse backgrounds & share a passion for tech start-ups & education.